Bizzy Bone loses his shit again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2007
He is crazy.. in the new Source Magazine, they said how after he got his first check for $80K we was out.... they didnt see him for hella long!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
lol at "Bizzy Bone IS in the group and you MUST know that"

"Im going through a spiritual battle for real"

I like how he's sittin with his legs crossed and lisping like a queer...he says they've sold 35 million records, although all the other members and soundscan says 11 million.

He's out of his mind.

May 2, 2002
illmannered666 said:

I like how he's sittin with his legs crossed and lisping like a queer...he says they've sold 35 million records, although all the other members and soundscan says 11 million.

He's out of his mind.
I think all bone RELATED material has sold that much.. including solo projects, the mo thug shit, compilations, etc..

Nov 13, 2004
illmannered666 said:

He's out of his mind.
LOL!!! I thought I was the only one who noticed that....he seems to have a little bit of sugar in his tank.

Mar 8, 2007
THIS WAS ON ALLHIPHOP.COM:

BIZZY SIGHTING

A friend of mine works in Columbus, Ohio and had an encounter with Bizzy Bone. Yesterday while going to his boss's apartment somebody told him Bizzy stayed there. He says he didn't believe his friends and wanted to investigate. "There's Bizzy," the friend says. Bizzy was allegedly chillin' on his porch flowin' to himself or something. My friend says he was a lil' starstruck and stayed a ways away. Still, he took a pic with his camera phone. Bizzy noticed and reportedly walked over to my friend. He says, "Hey dude did you take a picture of me? Why'd you take a picture of me?"

Here is the exact account of what happened next according to my friend:

I said, "I took the pic, because you're Bizzy Bone". I tried to talk to him but he walked away real quick to his apartment. Me, knowing that dude being off a little I didn't know what to think. He just took off in a hurry. He was pretty weird state. I look at him totally different now. This was actually in a middle class suburb of Colombus

Jan 12, 2006
sassy707 said:
THIS WAS ON ALLHIPHOP.COM:

"Hey dude did you take a picture of me? Why'd you take a picture of me?"

Here is the exact account of what happened next according to my friend:

I said, "I took the pic, because you're Bizzy Bone". I tried to talk to him but he walked away real quick to his apartment.

LOL

Jul 7, 2002
Why the fuck is he asking Tamika about plaques???

If he wants plaques there are shops that make them...you just have to get authorization from the RIAA and pay for the fuckers.

BONE's engineer Aaron just got a replacement plaque for E 1999 and from what I saw it seemed like a pretty easy process....if you are sane.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
D-Skrilla said:
The homocity of that clip is funny. Dude is smackin his lips after every word.

yeah i noticed that shit too... i can't stand when females do that shit...

he got some strange mannerisms in that video...

i'd still wanna do a track with dude if i had the opportunity...

but that shit was just downright wierd as fuck....

Aug 26, 2003
Im a long time Bone fan but this nigga is homo or at least bi-sexual. I don't care how many kids he got. Im glad hes not in the group. Real niggas don't sit with there fucking legs crossed, I mean what the fuck. I know he was molested and shit but that aint no muthafuckin excuse.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
On the REAL, NONE OF US KNOWS WHATS GOING ON WITH Bizzy.
Was the vid crazy...??? ABSOLUTELY!!

BUT THE TRIBULATIONS (>defined as "An experience that tests one's endurance, patience, or faith")...Bizzy is facing is obviously some REAL SHIT.

It's so easy to kicc bacc and point the finger at someone else...

I for one, know my life ain't PERFECT.