Bizzy Bone loses his shit again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Just cuz he sits with his legs crossed doesnt automatically make him a fag.

He's just got a couple screws loose. Hes just weird... like Michael Jackson.

Nov 24, 2006
Im from the the bus and when i first met homeboy I thought he was on the sweet side too. His whole demeanour seem like it, but if you sit down and have a conversation wit him like i did, he see he jus be on some other shit. He aint on no real live thug shit, even tho he done blazed the mic with that shit. He jus too spiritiual and emotionally put together for most "regular (street)" niggaz to comprehend. Truthfully I wish the nigga was more like the bizzy on the first couple bone cd's in real life. He could have been put the town on the map. I hope God give that nigga a sign to get his shit in order cuz the rest of the country eating

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Kill that homo talk!!!!! Bizzy is a friend of mine and everytime I see him or he sees me he says what's up. But on the real Bizzy has and gets so many Hoes in Columbus that nobody can keep tracc. Homie is real deep one of the deepest people I have ever met. So Kill that Bullshit some of you guys be talking.

Feb 8, 2003
illmannered666 said:
lol at "Bizzy Bone IS in the group and you MUST know that"

I like how he's sittin with his legs crossed and lisping like a queer...he says they've sold 35 million records, although all the other members and soundscan says 11 million.

He's out of his mind.

I always thought he seemed a lil queer, he did get butt fucked when he was young.

I gave up on Bizzy after he dropped that bullshit when he was saying "Less fame is the best thang destiny is love, When you need something to hold you Clense your body with Dove" on the chorus line.

Nov 13, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
I always thought he seemed a lil queer, he did get butt fucked when he was young.

I gave up on Bizzy after he dropped that bullshit when he was saying "Less fame is the best thang destiny is love, When you need something to hold you Clense your body with Dove" on the chorus line.
Now that aint cool dog...its one thing to talk about him but bagging on his child molestation is not the business. Its certain boundaries you have to respect and shouldnt be crossed for real. Think on it for a second....

Jul 20, 2005
bizzy walks a path with the lord, and yall are ridiculing him. Crossing your legs, dont make him gay. Bizzy has always talked like this, since day one. He was just too high or fucked up for yall to notice it.
BIZZY seems like hes in his NORMAL state of mind.

FUCK ALL YOU HATERS!