Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Who Owns the World’s Biggest Bitcoin Wallet? The FBI

Who owns the single largest Bitcoin wallet on the internet? The U.S. government.

In September, the FBI shut down the Silk Road online drug marketplace, and it started seizing bitcoins belonging to the Dread Pirate Roberts — the operator of the illicit online marketplace, who they say is an American man named Ross Ulbricht.

The seizure sparked an ongoing public discussion about the future of Bitcoin, the world’s most popular digital currency, but it had an unforeseen side-effect: It made the FBI the holder of the world’s biggest Bitcoin wallet.

The FBI now controls more than 144,000 bitcoins that reside at a bitcoin address that consolidates much of the seized Silk Road bitcoins. Those 144,000 bitcoins are worth close to $100 million at Tuesday’s exchange rates. Another address, containing Silk Road funds seized earlier by the FBI, contains nearly 30,000 bitcoins ($20 million).

That doesn’t make the FBI the world’s largest bitcoin holder. This honor is thought to belong to bitcoin’s shadowy inventor Satoshi Nakamoto, who is estimated to have mined 1 million bitcoins in the currency’s early days. His stash is spread across many wallets. But it does put the federal agency ahead of the Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, who in July said that they’d cornered about 1 percent of all bitcoins (there are 12 million bitcoins in circulation).
Again and again

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Btw yall wanna hear dope? Because I'm a crypto degen I've been using uniswap. How many of you knew that in Sept uniswap airdropped anyone who used their platform 400 uni tokens. Currently trading at around 33 usd per token.

Same thing with 1inch except I used 3 eth wallets on 1 inch. The airdrop varied according to use but lowest amount was 650 1inch tokens. Currently trading at 4.35 usd per 1inch token.

Then there is the crazy 7 figure apys you can get if you're in a yield farming project early enough. Shits legit been on fire the last few months. Cashed out like crazy but still got some skin in the game.

Dec 11, 2006
Btw yall wanna hear dope? Because I'm a crypto degen I've been using uniswap. How many of you knew that in Sept uniswap airdropped anyone who used their platform 400 uni tokens. Currently trading at around 33 usd per token.

Same thing with 1inch except I used 3 eth wallets on 1 inch. The airdrop varied according to use but lowest amount was 650 1inch tokens. Currently trading at 4.35 usd per 1inch token.

Then there is the crazy 7 figure apys you can get if you're in a yield farming project early enough. Shits legit been on fire the last few months. Cashed out like crazy but still got some skin in the game.
coinbase isn’t that dope but gave out a bunch of free cryptos. Mostly ethereum based. But watched a video and answered a question for a bunch and got $35 in different coins. Easy free shit that’s already gone up

Dec 28, 2004
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus breh, years ago I bought some cardano, lumens, litecoin & some other shit based off this thread. I bought it thru binance. Apparently they banned all U.S. users about a year ago & created binance usa. Am I fucked or is there a way for me to access the coins I had thru the OG Binance?
Anybody else have this issue?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus breh, years ago I bought some cardano, lumens, litecoin & some other shit based off this thread. I bought it thru binance. Apparently they banned all U.S. users about a year ago & created binance usa. Am I fucked or is there a way for me to access the coins I had thru the OG Binance?
Anybody else have this issue?
I'll ask. I'm sure there's a way they have binance.us pretty sure. Canadians can use og binance tho

Dec 28, 2004
Yea no shit huh? I actually bought a crypto wallet; still unopened lmfao. I actually forgot all about it to be honest. So now, I’m trying to transfer to my crypto wallet before dialing back in the crypto game. Im curious to know wtf I have 🤷🏻‍♂️

I downloaded a vpn and tried logging in, I got this message saying some shit like “security request submitted”.

Props: StillHustlin
Dec 28, 2004
Yo, so I received an email from Binance and I was able to access using a vpn. So Im good now. Moving to crypto wallet.
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus you on insti? Or you recommend I follow? You deep in this crypto shit and I wanna get more into this. Thx in advance breh

Props: Mac Jesus

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yo, so I received an email from Binance and I was able to access using a vpn. So Im good now. Moving to crypto wallet.
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus you on insti? Or you recommend I follow? You deep in this crypto shit and I wanna get more into this. Thx in advance breh
Get on discord

Props: Sicc Dawg