BITCHES THINK IM ARROGANT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Damb y'all niggaz need to get out LOL

Sound like a bunch a crybabies

DIS SONG GO

TELL Y'ALL BITCHES

TO EAT A RICH NIGGA DICK!!'
no, the song does not go, based on the majority of opinions GoldToes...and the fact that you come on here tellin potential fans to "eat a dick" only goes to prove your in denial that this song isnt as hot as you think....

but why am i gonna fuck up what you call reality .

THIS SONG GO!

...on mute that is.

Perhaps this track is geared to another market than the bay area, cause you should know...this is they bay and the critics will be on ya line if the lyrics or quality aint up to par....You made a CLEAN video with some bad bitches, you sure didnt skimp there...So why put a below average artist on the track...?
i mean dude didnt really impress me with anything he said, and was really kind boring...Where is the Black and Brown roster...?

question for you...WHO IS ON BLACK AND BROWN CURRENTLY?

where is 200% shady (dude had flow) or any of the old roster i remember....?

I gave the gold club a listen and wasnt really feeling it, while you are better than some on the mic...i feel you still lack the ability to capture a listener with your lyrics....

either way i respect ya hustle
but it sounds like the bitches aint thinkin...they might just be right...youre sounding a lil arrogant buddy

to each his own
keep it movin