Bitch Get Off My Bus: Driver Uppercuts The Shit Outta Teen Girl In Cleveland!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
It Felt Like I Was On Mortal Kombat: Girl Who Got Hit With The ONLY Uppercut By Bus Driver Speaks Out!
Video: It Felt Like I Was On Mortal Kombat: Girl Who Got Hit With The ONLY Uppercut By Bus Driver Speaks Out!

"You were on the recieving end of one of the most talked about uppercuts"
"It was like I was on Mortar Kombat, it hurted, like a FINISH HIM"

lol, this dumb bitch acting all proper now. like everyone can't watch the video and see her acting a fool and starting shit with the bus driver breh. that dude is 59
she look like tyga

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
The Cleveland bus driver who fired back at an aggressive female passenger with a FEROCIOUS uppercut to the face ... has been fired by his bus company.

The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority has announced ... Artis Hughes was terminated from his job ... for not following policy after he was assaulted by the passenger back in September.

In a statement, the RTA explains ... "Mr. Hughes claims that his actions were in self-defense. The evidence does not support that claim."

"We expect our employees to diffuse any potential situation. We do not believe that Mr. Hughes took the proper steps to diffuse this situation."

"The proper procedure would have been to pull over and stop the bus, then call Transit Police for assistance."

However, RTA does say ... "The customer was out of line and charges have been filed against her."

Moments after the driver smacked the woman, he told her, "She wanna be a man, I'm gonna treat you like a man."

So far, no comment from the bus driver.

Read more: Uppercut Bus Driver Artis Hughes FIRED -- You Broke the Rules | TMZ.com

Props: TRAJIK1