BITCH ASS RAIDER RICK LOCKS MY TEAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
if you're in a league with RR you better not say anything, because he has the POWER. LMAO GTFOH!!

you locking me from makin' moves isnt going to help you win mane, it just confirms everything I've been saying about you.

Good luck to the rest of you.

peace.

May 23, 2005
i only locked you from posting messages dude. You kept talking shit to me because THE LEAGUE of 14 teams vetoed your lop sided trade. I told you to quit and you kept callin me out, testing me.

you can still do everything within the league, except talk shit on the postings. I will likely unlock you once this blows over, but calm down dude. The trade was vetoed by the league, get over it

May 23, 2005
TONY206 said:
Fuck that shit, locking a team fucks up the league.
nothing is locked other then his POSTING abilities, he was fuckin the league up by talkin mad shit over his lopsided trade. he needs to get over it. he can still do everything everyone else can

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
How was the trade lopsided when i initiated it?

like ive said before, i dont like alexander, i have no confidence in rivers (for gates) and i hate boldin, and i was auto picked for those fuckers, so i dont care, i prefer delhomme,brady or peyton @ Qb, and i like Dunn alot

Sep 25, 2005
same thing over at the siccness baseball fantasy league. the "commish" took it upon himself to make multiple screennames and join the league with 2 or three teams and then moved all the good players to one team.

then has the nerve to lock me out of ALL moves because i called him out on it.

he even set my lineup for me and put the worst players in

whatever happened to King Czar? at least he ran legit leagues

May 23, 2005
LA Dodgers said:
same thing over at the siccness baseball fantasy league.
ummm no it didnt. I locked his posting priv becuase he is ruining the league by pointing the finger at me for something I didnt do. He has the right to make any linup changes and pickup/drop players, trade players, as he chooses.

But if the league of 14 teams vetoes anything, dont blame the commish. I posted the settings before he joined, so dont cry when something happens that totally legit like a veto

BETO916 said:
keep your comment box mane, I dont need it.
point taken and its been kept

Chree said:
How was the trade lopsided when i initiated it?
like i said many many times b4, dont ask me ask all 14 teams, at least 5 teams vetoed the thing, so it must have been lopsided to them

i didnt veto shit

Sep 25, 2005
Raider Rick said:
ummm no it didnt. I locked his posting priv becuase he is ruining the league by pointing the finger at me for something I didnt do. He has the right to make any linup changes and pickup/drop players, trade players, as he chooses.

But if the league of 14 teams vetoes anything, dont blame the commish. I posted the settings before he joined, so dont cry when something happens that totally legit like a veto

i wasnt nesecarily speaking about you. i was just speaking about what happened over at the Baseball Fantasy League, which had NO VETO option, and a couple of mad managers had their rosters locked, and trades between three teams as lopsided as this and many others that i will post later

S. Podsednik (CWS - OF), R. Weeks (DL) (Mil - 2B), Chr. Young (SD - SP), J. Bonderman (Det - SP)

FOR

D. Wright (NYM - 3B), V. Wells (Tor - OF), R. Halladay (Tor - SP), Ra. Johnson (NYY - SP)