Birdman of Cash Money going into debt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
he buys like 20 cars every 6 months or some shit. u can only drive one car at a time. birdman should look on ebay and get a used ford pinto for around $3500. he dont need to spend $100k a month on insurance for his 19 bugattis that cost $500k each
Buy a used ford pinto off ebay for $3500???

Thats great advice... Because anybody who spends 35x too much on a car has to have money to blow. So they'll forever be remembered as a big spender after they die because somebody rear ended them and their car exploded.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

lol the lugz logo

stunna keepin it 1hunnit with kingpin

i belie dat red stone 5 star general got on his neck is magical persian artifact he got from dj khaled, who is famous from the sex tape gif

stone shines so brightly its gonna blind the whole city and turn everything red with the magical powers. because stunna is wearing shades the magic doesn't effect him

he just gonna stand on the balcony and rub his hands and let some coke white pigeons fly

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
It all falls in a matter of opinion, Breh and I can respect it.

People in general try to portray that image. If you look at any social media page people are going out of they're way to look like they got it all with no problem.

Posting pics and updates of where they're at at every time of the day. If I post a pic of being somewhere it's always hours late or the next day. I don't want no stalking creep rolling up on me & my family.

I had this one dude who recognized me from the music a few months back while I was out to dinner with my family. The guy ran out of a building came over and shook my hand etc. I was like, okay, cool thank you yada yada yada. Small talk. But no, this motherfucker followed us around afterwards. Followed us into the restaurant and introduced himself to my family. I was like WTF?!?!?!

We sat down and he left only to come back in and try to talk to us again. At this point I was heated. I calmly told him, "Look homie, I'm not famous. Leave us the fuck alone." Because my family was starting to feel uncomfortable. He left.

Back to the topic, too many people today buy to keep up with the Joneses. Max out credit cards, get into big debts they can't afford, but looking good in pictures on their social media is what's important to people today. Flashing what they bought etc.

Want and need are two very different things.
i can't go anywhere in Menasha cuz crowds of chicks run up to me screaming, "oh my god it's Larry Bagina from the Creeps!" Lol

May 9, 2002
Dudes like him, Master P, Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson, Hammer, etc... always go "broke" but still have money some how? I've never figured that out. Probably like someone else, said, they have a ton of stuff in someone else's name, the business is the one that's actually broke or whatever.
When has Master P ever been broke? I dont see any story about that anywhere. He is one of the few that have been good with his money.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
When has Master P ever been broke? I dont see any story about that anywhere. He is one of the few that have been good with his money.
that's why I put broke in parenthesis. People hear a story about them and assume they are broke. Even when Hammer was "broke" he had more money than me and you. Master P was sued, went bankrupt multiple times, etc... but it wasn't him, it was No Limit. I'm sure he still has money.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
that's why I put broke in parenthesis. People hear a story about them and assume they are broke. Even when Hammer was "broke" he had more money than me and you. Master P was sued, went bankrupt multiple times, etc... but it wasn't him, it was No Limit. I'm sure he still has money.
his networth is 350k, it was way more, but he lost like half after divorce, he is far from broke. few years ago his networth was still bigger than what puff, jay or dre had. when the last years richest rappers forbez lists drops, p will be number 4

birdmans networth could be more if he didn't lose shitload of houses and cars when katrina hit new orleans

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
his networth is 350k, it was way more, but he lost like half after divorce, he is far from broke. few years ago his networth was still bigger than what puff, jay or dre had. when the last years richest rappers forbez lists drops, p will be number 4

birdmans networth could be more if he didn't lose shitload of houses and cars when katrina hit new orleans
you mean 350 mil right?