BIGGZ vs. ENA J round one DING!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Posted on the KAH board...

ENA J XIV - his name is biggz but his chorizo is smallz

BIGGZ605 - she couldnt help suckin the big ole nuts ....and that XIV that she claims is her number of dicks she can fit in her mouth....she got that cameron iaz mouth.... its huge....

ENA J XIV - i got enes from CPL and C Street, and im not gonna let this internet masa get too far but if you go dissing me and shit like that ene then ill just have my homeboys from south san fran come deal with you aye you think your hard talking shit to a girl or something puto? dont worry about it aye my c-street and cpl enes will handle this if you think your the shit enemore

BIGGZ605 - i aint dissin no one juss if your gunna disrespect me. i am gunna do it back.i know one or too people from C street. ... no disrespect gurl...

BIGGZ605 - its internet. i talk ish on internet.... its juss myself....i am 15 years old and thats all i do.... you ripped me. LOL. i admit that shit is funny. what i said aint true...its juss a comeback. ..hope we coo...

Evil Syde NYGHTMARE - damn u got PUNKED!

A

askgarcia

^^
you dont pimp me you son uvabitch:mad:

...but lets jsut say you did...i would hold out on your ass and keep a large percentage of my earnings to myself...you greedy fuck.

Apr 25, 2002
fool you dont gotta be embarassed, i pimp all of them, you aint got nothing to hide, just tell them how i pimp you

and if this holding out on me shit is true then i would let you visit with that elejandro guy anymore on the weekends

A

askgarcia

sorry kah...i dont know what came over me...its the prozac i swear its the prozac.