Big Von Plays "Trick" by E40 & Short more now that 50 is on it.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
What's with him and his love affair with 50 cent? Before he hardly played it, now he has that shit thrown on whenever he's on the radio. 50 must have paid him under the table. Nobody even checks for his wack ass anymore to be playing him that much.

Apr 7, 2004
What's with him and his love affair with 50 cent? Before he hardly played it, now he has that shit thrown on whenever he's on the radio. 50 must have paid him under the table. Nobody even checks for his wack ass anymore to be playing him that much.
50 IS STILL A BIG ARTIST... WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HE PLAYS IT MORE NOW ANYWAY. THATS BIG FOR E-40 AND G-UNIT REALLY BEEN PUSHING THIS SONG EVERY WHERE THEY GO. IT MIGHT JUST GET BIGGER ACROSS THE COUNTRY JUST NOT THE BAY. EITHER WAY ITS A GOOD LOOK FOR 40 AND SHORT.

May 5, 2005
50 IS STILL A BIG ARTIST... WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HE PLAYS IT MORE NOW ANYWAY. THATS BIG FOR E-40 AND G-UNIT REALLY BEEN PUSHING THIS SONG EVERY WHERE THEY GO. IT MIGHT JUST GET BIGGER ACROSS THE COUNTRY JUST NOT THE BAY. EITHER WAY ITS A GOOD LOOK FOR 40 AND SHORT.
50 Can't sell out his own shows anymore, he's not that big anymore. Compared to a bay area artist maybe. but overall no

Apr 7, 2004
50 Can't sell out his own shows anymore, he's not that big anymore. Compared to a bay area artist maybe. but overall no
MAYBE IN THE U.S BUT HE SALES OUT WORLDWIDE.. AND YOU ACT LIKE NOBODY SHOWS UP FOR HIS SHOWS LIKE THE VENUE IS JUST NAKED AND HE'S PERFORMING FOR A FEW REGULAR DRUNKS. HE POST UP FOOTAGE FROM ALL HIS SHOWS ON THISIS50.COM AND IT LOOKED PACKED TO ME. IM SURE HE'S NOT TRIPPING A FEW HUNID TICKETS DIDN'T GET PURCHASED.

Mar 15, 2009
Let's face it, the West is finally coming back on the map now ...we're getting love and these things hardly ever happen like we think they should. So whatever, at least we're not getting ignored like we have been so many times before. Look around you.

May 5, 2005
Let's face it, the West is finally coming back on the map now ...we're getting love and these things hardly ever happen like we think they should. So whatever, at least we're not getting ignored like we have been so many times before. Look around you.
Who from out here is putting the west back on the map? I hear nothing but trash like Toot it and boot it or teach me how to dougie. Other than that who?

Mar 15, 2009
Who from out here is putting the west back on the map? I hear nothing but trash like Toot it and boot it or teach me how to dougie. Other than that who?
keep in mind I said that things hardly ever happen like we think they should ...

But you got Lil B. is also comin up (of course the Pack), Glasses Malone, Ya boy ...idk if these people are on the radio all day everyday, but they are just some of the names.

Jun 12, 2003
Like it or not 50 is a GLOBAL icon and him being featured on the track does lend it more marketability. And I promise you this if any Bay artist could get 50 on a remix they would do so in a heartbeat, because this is the music BUSINESS and 50 as a brand represents economic success.