Big Treez / A-Wax Present: Who Got It ?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
DAMN!!!!.....

.....that cover is off the fucking hook. I like the concept too. Looks like a good line up there too. Im gonna pick that up for sure. They gonna have posters for the cd cause thats a sicc ass cover shemp!!!:devious:

Nuttkace

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
Thanks for the support ya'll - yeah this album should be hard, A-wax can bust... Their gonna have posters soon - I'm shure if you get at Big Treez - they'll hook you up

ohh yeah... if ya'll wanna see more artwork come to the photo doctor forum - I just posted hella new coverz... peace

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: DAMN!!!!.....

Nuttkase said:
.....that cover is off the fucking hook. I like the concept too. Looks like a good line up there too. Im gonna pick that up for sure. They gonna have posters for the cd cause thats a sicc ass cover shemp!!!:devious:

Nuttkace

posters, flyers, stickers,flats,t shirts,lighters,magazinez,comercial,ect. yall look out this one is a must have for all rap connessuers. snippets should be done pretty soon also!!!!!

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
Nice - I'm lovin' the cover - very clean.

What would make me go out and purchase this though? All of the artists have been on a million other compilations - so like I said, what is the selling aspect of this compilation? Why should I purchase it knowing that you have the consumer in mind and not yourself?

Apr 25, 2002
ALL NEW!PRODUCTION BY D.J.DARYL,VANSE,ROBLO,PHAT DAVE,HERON...MIXED BY LEV BERLAK AT THA GRILL.I GOT 09 OUT OF 18 SONGZ ON IT,2 DOLO.

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
LOCEDOUT_RECORD said:
@GameRec

For 1 dog even though the artist been on hella other shit
all songs are Brand New so that would be a plus in copin the CD
Allright - first off, props for bringing brand new tracks - too many compilations out there are using the same recycled tracks.

I'm saying - are they rhyming about anything with purpose or are they rhyming about "I'm black, I'm a thug, I'll kill you, fuck your bitch, and get high with her" - the same played stuff that they've been doing on every single other comp - making songs without purpose, thought, or effort?

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
GameRecGame said:
Nice - I'm lovin' the cover - very clean.

What would make me go out and purchase this though? All of the artists have been on a million other compilations - so like I said, what is the selling aspect of this compilation? Why should I purchase it knowing that you have the consumer in mind and not yourself?
its all new shit rcorded for my shit and i picked the beats from some of the most talented producers. have you ever heared of rob lo, or vance boog, how bout dj daryl. i aint throgh no shit together. it has been a lot af thought and time and $$$$ in this shit. i got the real mixdowns. have you eva heard of lev berlak!!!
have you eva heard of a SSL board!!!! thats why you should buy this comp. i aint put it out for the features. i put it out to define A-WAX style amongst some of the tightest (in my opinion) in tha bay. weve networked . WAX got out the pen and we came a far way in a short time!!!! look out we gonna make yall some good music in tha years to come!!!! we already ready to put out 5 projects. bayside gonna love us!!!

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
BigTreez - A Wax you are putting in a lot of work out there.... I am loving the cover (Shemp) Good work.... I will have to cop this one. We are gonna have to hook up when i am in the area. Holla at me so we can connect on some shhheeiiittt!!!!

I will be @ the Underdog tomorrow to swoop some of the new Hot off the Press Xplosive mags. Maybe we can chop game over there...... Hit me [email protected]