BIG TONE- "The Code of Silence"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
im not hatin on you or ya muzik. you make good shit.. and when your album drops, im prolly gonna hear it a 100 fuckin times in one night when the homeboys throw they lil' kick backs. So itz hard not to be a fan when ya boyz got cd books full of homeboy muzik. i hear everybodies shit.

and ya right people need to learn to shut the fuck up. If it weren't for snitches i wouldn't have handfulls of homies sittin in jail right now.

and fuck my opinion regardin the title. itz just an opinion right... nothin but some words. Itz just funny how some of you suckaz is tryna jump of the Siccness Porch like you runnin shit on these boards. My own hood is harder critics about my music than any of these siccness members combined. and they don't type it in words, they say it to my face, Personally im glad i got real homies that tell me when my shit sucks. or a title sucks, or beats are weak, But i don't turn around and call them haters like they're wrong about everythang. and stay pissed off, i just keepin doin me regardless of what they say.