BIG TONE- "The Code of Silence"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
I know hes working on his 4th solo, anyone know when this is dropping? maybe tone will chime in on this. Ive been waiting a min for some new material since the Biznezz dropped.

Sep 17, 2007
titles like that make me laugh. It's called the Code of Silence. but he's rappin and tellin all
or the STOP SNITCHIN rapperz but they on cd rappin about everything they supposed to be quiet about.
does that make sense at all.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
titles like that make me laugh. It's called the Code of Silence. but he's rappin and tellin all
or the STOP SNITCHIN rapperz but they on cd rappin about everything they supposed to be quiet about.
name one specific incident that is ever mentioned, stuff they rap about wouldnt hold up in court, its too generalized

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
Have you even listened to Big Tone before or you just trying to get a post in?

Dec 16, 2004
DAMN, HERES ANOTHER FOOLIO WHO TYPES ON WHAT HES HEARD NOT ON WHAT HE KNOWS, MOTHERFUCKERS JUST DONT KNOW DO THEY, BUT HEY ITS THE INTERNET SO FUCCCCCCCCCCCK IT,

Dec 16, 2004
JUST LIKE YOUR MYSPACE BACKROUND? YOUR A PRICK FUCK OUT OF PRANKSTER, SPEAK ON WHAT YOU KNOW, NOT ON WHAT YOU READ CHAVALA, AND THE HOMIE BIG TONE STEPS ALL OVER YOU NOT JUST THAT BUT YOUR WHOLE CREW, STEP YOUR GAME UP, LMAO!1!1 DONE!

Dec 16, 2004
AKAZIE watch out cats get mad on here if you talk about there boyfriends
LMAO! YOU SURE DID GET MAD CAUSE YOUR BOYFRIEND DONT KNOW WHAT HES TYPING ABOUT, ITS ALL GOOD IN THE EAST CO CO BOARD, NO HARD FEELINGS, I KNEW SOME ONE LIKE YOU WOULD TYPE SHIT LIKE THAT, PERO ITS NOTHING, JUST GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, THAT FOOLIOS TYPING ON SHIT HE DONT KNOW ABOUT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME CHECK HES MYSPACE LOL, HE PUT HIMSELF ON BLAST ON THAT ONE,

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LMAO! YOU SURE DID GET MAD CAUSE YOUR BOYFRIEND DONT KNOW WHAT HES TYPING ABOUT, ITS ALL GOOD IN THE EAST CO CO BOARD, NO HARD FEELINGS, I KNEW SOME ONE LIKE YOU WOULD TYPE SHIT LIKE THAT, PERO ITS NOTHING, JUST GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, THAT FOOLIOS TYPING ON SHIT HE DONT KNOW ABOUT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME CHECK HES MYSPACE LOL, HE PUT HIMSELF ON BLAST ON THAT ONE,
HA HA i got mad naw i ain't the one that got mad and started calling dudes names like a 10 year old but yeah just like you said "BUT HEY ITS THE INTERNET SO FUCCCCCCCCCCCK IT" is why i was trippin off your reply's it didn't make sense to me

Dec 16, 2004
I AINT TRIPPING HOMIE, IM SITTING DOWN LOL, AND ABOUT THE NAME CALLING, YOUR THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP BOYFRIENDS, CHALES WE DONT GET ALONG LIKE THAT AROUND HERE WERE NOTHING BUT CARNALES, PERO AROUND YOU QUEIEN SABE LOL, PERO THATS ENOUGH, KEEP ON BACKING UP YOUR BOYFRIEND AS YOU CALL HIM, ALRATOS, NOTHING BUT LOVE ON THIS BOARD, WERE CONGRATULATING NOT HATING!1!1

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I AINT TRIPPING HOMIE, IM SITTING DOWN LOL, AND ABOUT THE NAME CALLING, YOUR THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP BOYFRIENDS, CHALES WE DONT GET ALONG LIKE THAT AROUND HERE WERE NOTHING BUT CARNALES, PERO AROUND YOU QUEIEN SABE LOL, PERO THATS ENOUGH, KEEP ON BACKING UP YOUR BOYFRIEND AS YOU CALL HIM, ALRATOS, NOTHING BUT LOVE ON THIS BOARD, WERE CONGRATULATING NOT HATING!1!1
WOW you got me with that tripping joke yeah i brought up boyfriends but it wasn't directed at no one i just threw the bait out there to see which lil guppie would bite it's all good tho youngster don't stress over it.

Dec 16, 2004
ITS NOTHING HOMIE I JUST DIDNT LIKE THE FACT YOU MENTIONED BOYFRIENDS, PERO ANYWAYS, YOUNGSTER? HOW OLD ARE YOU "VETERANO"? DONT GET AT ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT HOMIE, PERO I AINT STRESSING G, JUST VATOS DONT KNOW HOW TO COMPLIMENT SHIT ON THIS, I AINT MAD AT YOU G ITS NOTHING BUT NORTHERN LOVE WE JUST STATE OUR OPINIONS,