BIG THNX 2 KONTAC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2005
what it dew dew my b.a.r.t. folk. just wanted to start this thread and say thnx to kontac..just recieved the source mixtape in the mail.......and yee.....it got some heaterz on it.keep doin wat u do mayn

Apr 25, 2002
I didnt wanna make another thread so I'll put it on this one. A big thanks for putting out beats by the bay "something to say" I finally copped it after bein in the bay and finding a copy at rasputins. One of the best bay dvds ive purchased by far. Again thanks Kontac for putting out some quality works.....

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Glad yall liked them props to daric b for mixing it they are free just dropped 50 copies at rasputins in newark homeboyz in richmond had 50 of them Saturday jones and harris will have them saturday,frisco street show in Vallejo got them free not making no money off them every mix tape I drop will be free for now own sorry for not having the tracklisting had some problems when I got the inserts pressed gonna have the this iz the siccnes in bout 3 weeks cover done song together then 707 to the rich drop next month then this iz the 408 in may and e.p.a. To sac in may also the sco to the o mixtape doing some good things yeeee