Big Sty - dissing everyone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2004
His song called 'Itz A Problem' is him dissing the whole industry because he is unsigned. He dissed everyone from Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem, Suge Knight to Pac and Biggie, if you heard this song, tell me what you think and should he come off this way and should this get him signed. He's from Richmond, VA. I heard he's getting spins on Hot 97 in New York......

Jan 10, 2004
this tracks pretty old...im glad u posted it tho...

i assume hella people gonna hate cause its not bay related...

this dudes just like 50 in his prime..in my opnion...

hes doing good tho..i mean cause of this diss..we all heard of him now....but shit dont base ur career on that lol!

K

KAH

shouldn't have dissed pac but apperantly he wanted 2 get known & that will do it

Jan 15, 2004
The point I'm was trying to make is this, I know this is a hard business to get in and make it, but using the method he is, what type of career is he trying to have, one that's over before it starts. Doing the wrong thing for the right reason is not appreciated in the world of music........

Jun 27, 2003
i posted on 91siccness but got his name wrong.
i heard it a while ago.. thought it was pretty hard. it aint bad.. the pac and big aint that bad cuz the rest is hard as shit.. comin correct dissin 50

Jan 15, 2004
My question is, is he (Big Sty) good enough to make it on his own, or does he have to ride the coat-tails of others who he dissed. I can see why he isn't signed.........

Jan 15, 2004
And to add, it takes a real big man to diss someone who is no longer here on earth, dissing someone who is dead, that's disrespectful to the fullest in my book...........

J.Cin

AKA JJdaBABAY
Sep 20, 2003
www.AkaSmiggDirtee.2ya.com
EzCutt said:
His song called 'Itz A Problem' is him dissing the whole industry because he is unsigned. He dissed everyone from Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem, Suge Knight to Pac and Biggie, if you heard this song, tell me what you think and should he come off this way and should this get him signed. He's from Richmond, VA. I heard he's getting spins on Hot 97 in New York......

tha song is doo doo, its just a pathetic way to get heard, he's just crying about not being signed. Its hella stupid, waste of studio space in my opinion

JJ