Big Scoob's Damn Fool = SLAPPER!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Take Me Away
Dead-A-Man
Damu
Doin My Thang
All I Know Is Hood

Wasnt feelin White Bitch or Dickey Mouth or any song that had to do w/ bitches....Sick of hearing it.

Beats were okay. Nothing that really jumped out at me.

Fact is, Scoob is just an okay, average rapper. Add that w/ just okay beats and its just an okay album. Not much better than Monsterifik IMO.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
I enjoy gangsta shit. Much better than 99% of horror core or other gimmick rap.
Horrorcore isn't gimmick rap. It's called imagination. I'd rather hear people make up horrorcore stories than to listen to the same old "I sell crack in the hood" gangsta stories...

Kaliko plays a diminished role on 6&7s.... He's barely on the CD.
Maybe that's why it sucks so bad! From what I've heard, it's barely better than GMP.

Jun 22, 2007
Horrorcore isn't gimmick rap. It's called imagination. I'd rather hear people make up horrorcore stories than to listen to the same old "I sell crack in the hood" gangsta stories...

Maybe that's why it sucks so bad! From what I've heard, it's barely better than GMP.
Lulz....the snippets alone destroy GMP. ONE of the 4 songs out (FANS, Mental Giant, WWC, Mama Nem) destroy GMP alone.

Apr 25, 2002
ITS A SLAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I had to re-up this thread. I got this from AMAZON.COM the other day and been bumping it the last two days. If yall think this cd weak then you have no bump in ya trunk, in ya home, or however you listen to ya music. IPODS or cell phones wont do this cd no justice!!! This mofo SLAP!!! Just like an E 40 album. Take my word for it. If you skeptical then follow what I said above:if you ain't got no bump in ya trunk then pass on it. If you do then get it asap cause its knocking front to back and the songs are good too not just the beats.