Big Rich Video, not direction we needed to go in

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2006
BigRich3 said:
killah cam-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... damn this thread is hilarious... i woke up this early morning ready to start the BIGGEST week of my young life... and this thread gave me somethin to smile about... thanx "killah" hahahahahahahaha

oh yeah... COME CHECK YA NIGGA OUT TOMORROW @ RASPUTINZ IN BERKELEY @ 5... SUPPORT YA NIGGA

and check out my myspace for info I GOT A GANG OF SHIT POPPIN IN THE NEXT MONTH... THANX YALL
Ya, Killah Cam is a fuckin clown. Thats the Business is a fuckin slapper and if your shit dont blow because of it, people are fuckin retarded. One of the top vids ever out the Bay. Keep doin your thang.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
siefer209 said:
fuck that his new song "thats the business" is some straight G shit... Second part of the video is sick too "im from northern cali" that shit slaps nigga!!! I think the video is sick as fuck who cares if niggaz in the east coast don't like it just wait for the fed cd for some mainstream shit
took the words right out of my mouth. that shit is slappin

Jun 11, 2006
"Big Rich Video, not direction we needed to go in"

WHO IS WE? YOU AINT A PART OF THE MOVEMENT. RICH DESERVES HIS SHINE CUZ HE'S DOPE & EVERYTHING HE SPITS IS DOPE.

Oct 1, 2006
was rich suppose to change his style n water it down 4 dem mainsteam nigaz? let dat niga do his own thang, fuk da goofy shit n tryna go wit da flo

Apr 25, 2005
I dont what video or song U must've heard but the video im thinking about is Big Rich- Thats The Bidness. I kno U aint serious if thats the video you're talking about cuz that track and video shits on everything currently on rotation at BET. At the end of the day its ya personal opinion, but damn patna ease off the hate, if U aint like it keep it movin.

Dec 20, 2003
that is exactly the video we need played right now it can show that the bay is not just hyphy or 1 dementional plus it was a very high quality vid which is even more important they did there homework and they did the right thing imo also being from the west coast we have never really been mainstream we have always done wut the fuck we want and the loyal fans created longevity for many of our artists if anything im just glad to see a west coast artist spit sum street shit on mtv cuz if u havent noticed street gangsta rap has been runnin the video space on mtv like 50 cent and so on but the west has been getting no love as far as the industry thinking we are to hard or somethin fuck that they been talking about the same stuff we do we just havent gotten the shine props to Big Rich for gettin in the door and being able to keep it real on a video 100

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Cant Please em all... Bay Area Please stand up and Buy one and support the real.. Im not gunna even waste no words on those Comments come kick wit us all week if you are a supporter and u can make it we got parties in store autographs if you a hater come thru too & fuck typing give ur opinion in person its good i will fwd you to a PR dept it will be one of the cats w/ a black hoody on...LOL

Apr 25, 2002
that video is exactly what we need. its not all scrapers, ghostridin, goin dumb. in fact theres none of that. it lets other sections know its grimey over here. we dont just ride the yellow bus and act dumb all day.