Big Rich Video, not direction we needed to go in

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
I saw the BIg Rich video on 106 and playground the other day and I have to say I was very dissapointed that this was a song and video that is gonna help us reach the masses. To the mainstream you need a good hook and that hook he had on his song was terrible. This would have been an excellent time for 40 to really back someone like san quinn who is established and is comfortable with his rap style and has mainstream quailty rap. We just need to pick carefully, we only get so many chances to really show the people in the world what the bay has to offer. Lets not waste it!!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
where does someone named 'killah cam' get off tellin a label how to run some bay area shit to begin with

who died and nicknamed you the san francisco russel simmons?

and dont say your nickname is meant to be about a homocidal camcorder and not the rapper, because i dont believe you.

Dec 3, 2005
Name is Cam, hutch... and i've been reppin the bay since before u where conceived little guy, I've seen plenty of things that have gone on in the bay, that u wouldn't have understood listening to ur older brothers tapes thru ur bedroom wall.

Feb 22, 2006
fuck that his new song "thats the business" is some straight G shit... Second part of the video is sick too "im from northern cali" that shit slaps nigga!!! I think the video is sick as fuck who cares if niggaz in the east coast don't like it just wait for the fed cd for some mainstream shit

Feb 8, 2006
Killah Cam said:
I saw the BIg Rich video on 106 and playground the other day and I have to say I was very dissapointed that this was a song and video that is gonna help us reach the masses. To the mainstream you need a good hook and that hook he had on his song was terrible. This would have been an excellent time for 40 to really back someone like san quinn who is established and is comfortable with his rap style and has mainstream quailty rap. We just need to pick carefully, we only get so many chances to really show the people in the world what the bay has to offer. Lets not waste it!!!!!
who the fuck are u?? Rich is grindin harder than anyone right now let him get his shine u fucken hater

Aug 14, 2005
fuck the mainstream anyways. shit on the radio gets played out anyways and makes me hate the shit. I do wish big rich the best of luck tho, i been feelin his shit since fully loaded.............

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Killah Cam said:
Name is Cam, hutch... and i've been reppin the bay since before u where conceived little guy, I've seen plenty of things that have gone on in the bay, that u wouldn't have understood listening to ur older brothers tapes thru ur bedroom wall.
really? cause you sound like a retarded 12 year old girl.

Dec 23, 2003
www.frontofficemg.com
killah cam-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... damn this thread is hilarious... i woke up this early morning ready to start the BIGGEST week of my young life... and this thread gave me somethin to smile about... thanx "killah" hahahahahahahaha

oh yeah... COME CHECK YA NIGGA OUT TOMORROW @ RASPUTINZ IN BERKELEY @ 5... SUPPORT YA NIGGA

and check out my myspace for info I GOT A GANG OF SHIT POPPIN IN THE NEXT MONTH... THANX YALL

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Killah Cam said:
i think you dont understand, so imma say this in lamens terms:

who gives a fuck what you think?

did you put out the big rich video with your own money?
did you pay for big rich's studio time?

if not, you have no say in what a person drops. ..you sit back and be a spectator...its cool if you dont like a persons music, but how you gon' tell a nigga what direction to go in?

do you think youre more important than you actually are?

Apr 7, 2004
WOW! I GUESS BIGRICH MUST BEING DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.....COME ON KILLAH CAM.....WHAT IZ IT....THE NIGGA RICH HAS GOT THE GLOW RIGHT NOW...AIN'T NO STOPPIN IT....YOU ARE TOO LATE BRUH......AND GUESS WHAT?.......THAT'S THE BUSINESS.........AND IT'S FUNNY HOW THE HATERS COME OUT THE DAY BEFORE THE NIGGA SHIT DROPS...AGAIN .......TOO LATE HOMIE......THERE IS MORE TO THE MOVEMENT.....

May 5, 2005
What direction should he go in? Put on a shiney suit and do the ATL Stomp in his videos? The fuck outta here you clear channel janitor. Fuck your idea's.

Mar 30, 2006
Killah Cam said:
STFU...