BIG RICH VID FOR THAS THE BIZ..IS THE CLEANEST BAY VID OUT RIGHT NOW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
his video is the cleanest vid out right now outta tha bay i think next to 40's and shorts but im tlaking bout the underground level tho....keaks super hyphy was kool...mess and guces vid was koo but tha vid for thas tha bidness is clean...wat yall think?

Jan 26, 2006
Damm, that Zion I video is tite. I can't remember there ever being this many quality Bay videos out at one time, expecially that encompass different styles. Even in the mid 90s it was all mob shit. Now:
You got the Hood Shit in Big Rich and Bullys wit Fullys. You got some Hyphy shit with Bailley, Forty, Feds, and Short. And you have some smooth shit with Zion I. Hopefully they all get some play to show the Bay has more to offer than the "rip-off of Crunk".

Aug 5, 2005
i would have to say it is the cleanest. Baileys is also good. Bullys Wit Fullys was nothing ground breaking. Im waiting to see what Wolfpack and Dem Hoodstarz come up with, I also think this would be a perfect time for Team to drop a video but it seems they focused on solo shit now.