BIG PHAT APPLE BOTTOM'S 6 FEAT. YUKMOUTH N DRU DOWN (NOT WORK SAFE!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
I work for a site in the city, I recently added the site with some new titles, and by golly guess who happened to pop up on these videos, ya boy Yukmouth. He's supposed to come out with his own series like every other rapper and their mamma is droppin now adays, but he actually did five original tracks for this right here. Here is another featuring Yukmouth and friends. And we have everything from snoop, gunit, money b, ice t and HELLA more. Peep it.

Nov 15, 2005
Looks coo. The last one he put out I wasn't feelin' the girls 2 much but Yuk had me laughin'. I'll see whut's up with this. Thanks 4 the heads up. I read he's gonna do a feature on TT Boys next joint.

Mar 21, 2005
Yeah, on the front of the cover, at the bottom in yellow, it reads yukmouth and friends, and he's in a picture at the top of the back cover, not too noticeable tho. I'll repost new info regarding his Stallions series or any other bay related info once I recieve it for promo. peas