@ BIG OSO LOC (PUNKED IN BOISE, IDAHO?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Taken from Brownpride.com (http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/big-oso-loco-103143.html)

That norputa had a show up here in Boise on the 12th. He was out here on the 11th promoting his show for the following day at the Knitting Factor (local club). He was at a show for local rappers, "The Convention" ft. BDP, Mr.Brown, The MasterMindz, and others. Thinkin' he was gonna be the big gangster the pussy hits up Lil' Puppet (Mi Carnal) from the MasterMindz Camp.

Big Pussy Loco:" A, you a Southsider?"

Lil' Puppet:"Simon ese, y que puto?"

Big Pussy Loco:"Well itz all about the Northside"

A putazo followed, Lil' Puppet hits Big Pussy Loco and the the leva backs up and doesn't do shit!!! Fag muthafucka Big Rhino was there tambien and he also didn't do shit! Lil' Puppet had just finished his show reppin' that Azul Verdadero. Thinkin' he was gonna set trip on a Sureno up here the vato ended up lookin' like the norputa he really is!!!

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
I had fun when I went out there. Beat up some scraps in the jack in the box drive thru and then the homies punked some scrap rapper from idaho named lil sicko who might I add made a fuck nortenos song after we left but told us that some of his best friends are north siders.

Status
Not open for further replies.