Big Oso Loc - "Bad Newz Bear" Solo album [Free Album Download]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Props: S.SAVAGE

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I downloaded this a day or two ago ... Its not what I expected, I was kind of disappointed the tracks are hit and miss .. Some are good like iPod worthy .. and some are just horrible especially the one over the dirty south beat or the love songs.... His best album in my opinion was "ready 4 what ever" that album was tight and he didn't have to say norte not even on one track...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I've said that about Oso's music in general. Not to compare myself to Oso but I was thinking about myself as a writer earlier today. I tend to make songs that I would like to listen to. Sometimes it feels like a homerun, sometimes I strike out. I think Oso has a ton of potential but is limited by being a Norteno in a lot of ways because people expect homeboy music from him but I think that's mostly been is downfall as an artist to be honest. If it was just hard music and he didn't have to worry about pleasing that crowd all the time, he'd be better off IMHO

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Who knows maybe its just me but I feel like the whole genre is not evolving. Album after album its the same content just re-worded... I like to get know an artist as he grows as a person. An artist expresses him self thru the music ... A rapper will tell you want you want to hear and I think thats what is going on right now. Aside from that now a days everyone is a rapper... You got these "up and coming" guys flooding the market so its hard weed out good music.... Its just not appealing to me right of how many scraps you killed today because I don't believe you. We got vatos rapping about suicide for 2 albums straight but are still alive selling you that shit... You want to die? get to it... You got these rappers telling you they're solid and humble people .. but will jack you for verse money.... What part of the game is that?.... Im not speaking on one person in particular ... This is my opinion but hell this is the siccness I wouldn't be surprise if one of you catches feelings over this post.

Oct 3, 2006
Who knows maybe its just me bulbum its the same content just re-worded... I like to get know an artist as he grows as a.erson. An artist expresses him self thru the music ... A rapper will tell you want you want to hear and I think thats what is going on right now. Aside from that now a days everyone is a rapper... You got these "up and coming" guys flooding the market so its hard weed out good music.... Its just not appealing to me right of how many scraps you killed today because I don't believe you. We got vatos rapping about suicide for 2 albums straight but are still alive selling you that shit... You want to die? get to it... You got these rappers telling you they're solid and humble people .. but will jack you for verse money.... What part of the game is that?.... Im not speaking on one person in particular ... This is my opinion but hell this is the siccness I wouldn't be surprise if one of you catches feelings over this post.
Off topic but,I was bout to clown on that video you got in your sig after listening for the first 30 seconds, but the longer I listened to it, it got hella better lol. Great meaning behind it and just a good overall song

Silent, really good point bro. I can agree with a lot of what you said. But see the thing is we expect an artist to grow with us as we grow because we aren't into what originally caught our attention. But you look and see who the fans are once we move on and it's those same impressionable kids we used to be lol. I would say speaking for myself I was a decent rapper. All I ever did was homeboy stuff but I gotto the point that was a waste of time. Things we've lived through in a different time are way worse today. I never killed a female cause brotha lynch told me too lol kids these days are sticking word for word to what rappers say. When I make music now it's still related to my lifei'm just leaving out the super mas firme cholo crap hardcore gangsta killa stuff. Just real life stuff with out that.. not religious or holy lol but I've changed and so will my music and I think if every artist did that music would be better.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
To be totally honest, the genre started off on a bad foot. Darkroom Familia's quality was awful but it obviously had its niche already because the subject matter. The quality has gotten better in terms of sound for a lot of rappers but some are worse which is hard to believe. Not to mention that most of the Norteno rappers are some of the worst I've ever heard in my life. There's no substance to it. I can guess half of the words they were going to use in their rhymes as they're setting up what they are about to say, or they surprise me by saying something way worse than the nursery rhyme I thought they were going to say.

East Co Co was putting it down, but even listening to a lot of that stuff now, it's crazy outdated. Woodie was getting more into political/real life writing more than ever it seemed like before his death. He was maturing as an artist. I wish more rappers in general would do the same.

May 2, 2002
if theres one thing ive learned in all these years of doin this music thang.. its the fact that its impossible to make everyone happy. I dropped them 114% gangsta mixtapes, i was bangin too much.. I dropped ready for whatever.. i wasnt bangin enough. I dropped inked up and banged out.. all im doin is love jams now. Either im too cholo or im not cholo enough. im doin music with livewire records n now im a mayate lover.. however you wanna look at it.. like my music or not. ive been doin it for over a decade and my fanbase continues to grow everyday. ive never done music to follow a fad. ive done music that i wanted to do. ive never switched up my style to fit in with whatever is new. but i feel ive grown huge as an artist since my first release up to now. a lot agree with me. regardless of what i do, some are gonna feel it and some arent. thats somethin i cant control. my music is awful.. hit n miss, ipod worthy, along the lines of winnie the pooh or care bear.. cant hold down a solo album.. my cd cover is a joke. its all good. i respect everyones opinions. thats wassup.. but Ima keep doin me and makin music that i want to make. wether its banged out or not.. gangsta shit or for the ladiez. ima keep goin in the direction ive been..