Big Lurch, Sherm sticks, and Cannibalism : On Geraldo Rivera. (link inside)ali

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I didnt know there was a video to that "Texas Boy" track. That track is tight as fuck. That CD is tight, some of the beats were lacking.

Too bad that Lurch did some sick ass shit and is locked up because he was tight on the mic. Cosmic Slop Shop is a classic masterpiece in my book. One of the best CD's made in the history of rap/hip-hop.

Jul 20, 2005
Young Bo$$ said:
funny how Rick Rock and Doonie Baby are the shyt now....too bad cuz Lurch could have been a big part of it....(especially over Rick Rocks new style)....someone needs to do a CD (like 2pac) and have Lurch spitting over RIck Rock beats....I garuntee it would be fire....imagine "I did it to you" over a Rick Rock beat....>FIRE!!!

NOPE, NEVER WILL HAPPEN.... Rick Rock and Doonie Baby went their seperate ways with Lurch... Lurch was actin shady to them cats...

Musically, you will never hear Lurch on a rick rock beat again...unless they solved their differance.. Rick Rock spoke about this in my interview back in 2004

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
fed_life said:
NOPE, NEVER WILL HAPPEN.... Rick Rock and Doonie Baby went their seperate ways with Lurch... Lurch was actin shady to them cats...

Musically, you will never hear Lurch on a rick rock beat again...unless they solved their differance.. Rick Rock spoke about this in my interview back in 2004
Post the interview?

Jul 20, 2005
i interviewd rick back in 2004.... It was a 1 page article for Southwest Bound Magazine...

But after the interview, i spoke to him about big lurch... unfortunately, i didnt add it in my interview... cause i never recored him saying it...unlike the rest of the interview, i had him speak on my voice recorder...

Oct 10, 2005
Young Bo$$ said:
funny how Rick Rock and Doonie Baby are the shyt now....too bad cuz Lurch could have been a big part of it....(especially over Rick Rocks new style)....someone needs to do a CD (like 2pac) and have Lurch spitting over RIck Rock beats....I garuntee it would be fire....imagine "I did it to you" over a Rick Rock beat....>FIRE!!!
i did it too you was one of the fuckin coldest songs i have ever heard

Oct 10, 2005
Young Bo$$ said:
Its not a video for THAT song "Texas Boy" is a video from another song....but what song is what I want to know....plus, why would they have girls dancing on a sandy beach in a video for a song about dope dealing on the corner in Texas?
i guarantee its "california girl"... thats the only song about bitches he has on that cd... ten toes is more of a strip club joint

Feb 11, 2006
LURCH IS TIGHT ON BACKROUND VOCALS LIKE FIRE AND AND THE SONGS HE DONE WITH CBO AND BROTHA LYNCH..I NEVER HEARD HIS ALBUMS BUT FROM I READ ITS ONE OF THE TIGHTEST C.D IN HIP HOP HISTORY..WERE CAN I FIND THIS C.D?IAM A BIG LURCH SUPPORTER AND WOULD BUY THAT C.D