Big Lurch, Sherm sticks, and Cannibalism : On Geraldo Rivera. (link inside)ali

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2005
Never seen this till today...they show some pretty crazy images dealing with the shit...like lurch after the crimes...talk with the girl who got eaten's mother and everything like that..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQFVlE-nzLQ

and for the fuck of it just because the nigga did have some heat:

Mac dre feat. big lurch- Fire (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMuHvvYA_HY

if this thread takes off a little i may transcribe the murder dog interview with him...and oops..mutha fuckin thread topic typo..oh well im high..and i put it here instead of the southern forum because he worked with hella bay area artists (mac dre,rick rock,etc) and lived up there for quite a second..but was in LA at the time of the murder..

Jun 16, 2005
nbpsfc said:
What happened with lurch and that shit? what went down
hes in jail for a looong looong time.

the times ive smoked sherm i aint eat nobody :shrug:
but yep, dont let yo ass blackout..if you got some evil shit in your head it might just come out one night..

Mar 23, 2006
funny how Rick Rock and Doonie Baby are the shyt now....too bad cuz Lurch could have been a big part of it....(especially over Rick Rocks new style)....someone needs to do a CD (like 2pac) and have Lurch spitting over RIck Rock beats....I garuntee it would be fire....imagine "I did it to you" over a Rick Rock beat....>FIRE!!!

Mar 27, 2006
big lurch is a sav..
thats fucked up what happened to him tho..
heard he was supposed to be 4th member of the federation( not too sure )

Mar 23, 2006
gas uno said:
obviously there is, buddy.

you think they set up a video shoot to film that one part while he was in jail? maybe you just havent seen the video.
Its not a video for THAT song "Texas Boy" is a video from another song....but what song is what I want to know....plus, why would they have girls dancing on a sandy beach in a video for a song about dope dealing on the corner in Texas?

Mar 23, 2006
gas uno said:
you dont know what video it is, how the fuck would YOU know?
seriously

you act like videos always correspond with songs

you are right they don't, but they at least have SOME link.....plus, that is not a party song so there wouldnt be a party in the video....if you are right the director must have been "high on fromaldyhide".

Jun 16, 2005
go watch jayo felony's sherm stick video. theyre partying in that.

dont be so quick to naysay shit...you aint even seen the whole video to judge it, you saw 4 seconds of it..there could be all types of shit going on in that video that you didnt see. and chances are it never even came out.

edit: ill look for it, doe.

Mar 23, 2006
gas uno said:
go watch jayo felony's sherm stick video. theyre partying in that.

dont be so quick to naysay shit...you aint even seen the whole video to judge it, you saw 4 seconds of it..there could be all types of shit going on in that video that you didnt see. and chances are it never even came out.

edit: ill look for it, doe.
Illl take your word for it mayne....if u come across it, get at me...