Big Krizz Kaliko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2007
how come that the only place you see krizz's name mentioned on the strange noize tour is on the back of the strange noize cd for his song "buku" where they spell it "calico". i know this was brought up in a different thread but i looked into it more and i don't see it anywhere. he's not mentioned in the title of "city 2 city", "sacrifice" or "what we are". he's not mentioned on the cover of the strange noize cd though big b and dirtball are. so wtf?

Dec 14, 2005
Im interested in his history...

What was he doing before he was with Tech..?

No old kalico tracks?

Was he just a singer?

Apr 16, 2007
my only thought are those who don't know better may start to think that he's no more than just tech's hypeman or that tech n9ne is infact a duo. i jus think they should get his name out there more, i mean there out the touring why rn't they promoting krizz at all.

Jan 30, 2007
kaliko used to be in church choir, and his girl, from way back, was on an old tech song, before kaliko and tech ever did anything, maybe thats how they met, girl is dead now i believe

Mar 13, 2006
I didn't think I was going to be a big fan of Big Krizz, because I thought he was going to be strictly R&B, and I'm not really into R&B. But, after I heard The Need and Buku, I can't wait for his new shit to drop. Which I hope does, because that's another on that has been talked about forever and hasn't seem to drop yet.