Big Krit Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
he should keep it indie if he leaves def jam, being under another artist is a dumb move these days when its so easy to be independent now. plus i doubt tip is gonna do anything for him that def jam cant

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
new tape is alright but it feels like krit keeps making the same handful of songs over & over, it gets repetitive. he needs to switch things up more. song with trinidad james was surprisingly #tight, not because of t james tho

Props: DubbC415
Feb 8, 2003
he should keep it indie if he leaves def jam, being under another artist is a dumb move these days when its so easy to be independent now. plus i doubt tip is gonna do anything for him that def jam cant
not with t.i. it isnt bc t.i a real brand and can help kritt in so many ways look at B.O.B. def jam not doing shit for kritt. Grand Hustle would do way more kritt then def jam bc they dont even believe in kritt. kritt been traveling with t.i.p and bob alot lately

Feb 8, 2003
Big KRIT is reely good tho & if leavin Def Jam & goin indie now Rap-A-Lot would be a good fit for him...
Rap A Lot is dead now so that be a step back plus they dont have distrubution deal no more. only nigga over there is Bun B and thats just was a joint venture deal for ugk records. we all know RAL definately wont promote kritt they havent promoted non they projects in many years..

Kritts next release is gonna be that group album with Yelawolf. thats suppose to be indie

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Rap A Lot is dead now so that be a step back plus they dont have distrubution deal no more. only nigga over there is Bun B and thats just was a joint venture deal for ugk records. we all know RAL definately wont promote kritt they havent promoted non they projects in many years..

Kritts next release is gonna be that group album with Yelawolf. thats suppose to be indie
2013 might be a bad year for Rap-A-Lot. 2012 sure was a bad year for them also. Only ones left there are Bun B, Yukmouth, Trae, and Z-Ro. Trae and Z-Ro are different stories.

Feb 14, 2004
Big KRIT has some tight music.

But why waste a beat like he did at the end of My Sub pt 2. That would have been a badass song.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
While this wasn't bad by any means it really feels like I've already heard all these songs by KRIT before. That worked for his first few projects and I'm not saying he should totally change everything up but he needs to step out of his comfort zone some.