BIG JUNE - JUST THE WAY I CAME UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2006
That's some real shit!!

But no, this nigga would rather live in the past with this bullshit beef that he keeps subliminally promoting. He's quick to "unite" with nigga's that aint even from the same city as him.

This nigga's in a position to make a positive change in the southeast streets by uniting his city FIRST, but what does he do.....

I swear every post he makes just reveals more of his mind set and character and it's a shame that some of you nigga's are blind to his bullshit. But, then again, most of you are just "fans".

Da bomedy part about this whole thing is dat da slicksta did exactly what he intended 2 do wit dis thread which is turn it n2 promotion, everybody done already 4got how brackin da song is, all they talkin bout is mitch da day b4 yellow tape come out, dats y they call da big homie M. Slick. Do I agree wit how he approached it? maybe not. do i think it was kinda fucked up? maybe. But at da end of da day, he got his goal accomplished and i respect every mans hustle 4 da most part. Everybody on here gone show they homies dis shit and talk about mitch which is creatin a buzz 4 da cd. Ya'll niggas is actin like yall don't see dis shit in mainstream music everytime somebody comin out wit sum new shit.

For all da niggas on here dats mad at Mitch for "supposedly" keepin da beef stirred up, u gotta look at where blood comin from. He grew up in da era when bangin was really active and da war was really on and was really n da middle of da shit,(everybody on here sayin dat blood wasn't active don't know they history). I'm a fresh 24 born n 85' and been in it officially since I was 13, dat aint even includin all da years i grew up knowin' bout dis shit and bein' on Imperial in da pinkies rite there on da corner from encanto wit my uncle and sum real southeast legends like Gangsta Ern, Big Schoolyard, and gang of niggas from Skyline stayed hangin out in there. I ain't gone lie and say I was out there wit em', I was on da playground or in my auntie apt. but a young nigga knew who they was because my uncle was a street nigga from Jersey and fucked wit them personally and other LP, Brims, and Skyline niggas real tough on sum hustlin shit. Eventhough I wasn't bickin it wit them, a young nigga knew what was goin on, i could smell da weed and saw da chunk em's, was even n my auntie house da day da task smashed on a gang of niggas, includin my uncle for da shit they was movin' outta there.

So my point is if I can remember all dat shit as a 6 or 7 year old, u gotta think dat Mitch been around alot longer than me and been through da triv real tuff and if it took us young niggas 2 look through da bullshit 4 what it really is, it mite take sum of da older homies a lil longer because they've been through more shit at a time when it reallly got goin', most of these niggas on here is prolly millenium bangers or like me and my nigga Tiny Madd used 2 call em, Y2K bangers, it easier 2 erase yo memory when u aint been in it dat long, but when u done lost countless homies 2 dis shit,and really know da bidness behind it, whether u agree or not, it mite take awhile.

Apr 14, 2008
Da bomedy part about this whole thing is dat da slicksta did exactly what he intended 2 do wit dis thread which is turn it n2 promotion
Man niggas just go for anything, and I didnt wanna be the nigga to put it out there. This nigga just took a page outta 50 cent book and niggas just went for it. It wasn't all that ethical, but it was definitely kinda smart from a marketing standpoint.

Macnificent

President of Sidewayz Ent.
Jun 11, 2002
www.sidewayzent.com
And even though me and 1 of them Sidaz had words lol Them Niggaz Got product out here in The BESt Buy right now. Matter fact I remember them niggas kame out her wit Luni and Mac Dre. So we know slick Blood just hatin about who sold what at fam bam.

Pz Up
u jus proved real recognize real n dats real talk wat u said we been juicin cross country reppin daygo for years say dat shit!
But on sum other free big June dats wat it's about siccness he a legend! Let's not forget dat!

Jul 29, 2008
Da bomedy part about this whole thing is dat da slicksta did exactly what he intended 2 do wit dis thread which is turn it n2 promotion, everybody done already 4got how brackin da song is, all they talkin bout is mitch da day b4 yellow tape come out, dats y they call da big homie M. Slick. Do I agree wit how he approached it? maybe not. do i think it was kinda fucked up? maybe. But at da end of da day, he got his goal accomplished and i respect every mans hustle 4 da most part. Everybody on here gone show they homies dis shit and talk about mitch which is creatin a buzz 4 da cd. Ya'll niggas is actin like yall don't see dis shit in mainstream music everytime somebody comin out wit sum new shit.

For all da niggas on here dats mad at Mitch for "supposedly" keepin da beef stirred up, u gotta look at where blood comin from. He grew up in da era when bangin was really active and da war was really on and was really n da middle of da shit,(everybody on here sayin dat blood wasn't active don't know they history). I'm a fresh 24 born n 85' and been in it officially since I was 13, dat aint even includin all da years i grew up knowin' bout dis shit and bein' on Imperial in da pinkies rite there on da corner from encanto wit my uncle and sum real southeast legends like Gangsta Ern, Big Schoolyard, and gang of niggas from Skyline stayed hangin out in there. I ain't gone lie and say I was out there wit em', I was on da playground or in my auntie apt. but a young nigga knew who they was because my uncle was a street nigga from Jersey and fucked wit them personally and other LP, Brims, and Skyline niggas real tough on sum hustlin shit. Eventhough I wasn't bickin it wit them, a young nigga knew what was goin on, i could smell da weed and saw da chunk em's, was even n my auntie house da day da task smashed on a gang of niggas, includin my uncle for da shit they was movin' outta there.

So my point is if I can remember all dat shit as a 6 or 7 year old, u gotta think dat Mitch been around alot longer than me and been through da triv real tuff and if it took us young niggas 2 look through da bullshit 4 what it really is, it mite take sum of da older homies a lil longer because they've been through more shit at a time when it reallly got goin', most of these niggas on here is prolly millenium bangers or like me and my nigga Tiny Madd used 2 call em, Y2K bangers, it easier 2 erase yo memory when u aint been in it dat long, but when u done lost countless homies 2 dis shit,and really know da bidness behind it, whether u agree or not, it mite take awhile.

You are correct for the most part. Alot of people didnt go for it the promotional part though.. We just sticking up for our homey... plain and simple. Big June aint here to post up himself, but this never happened when Big June was posting his stuff.

At the sametime, like I said, I met and talked to Mitch too. And I would do the same if people disrespect him if he got locked up. Only thing is that I always see these subliminals aimed at Skyline. Obviously I aint the only one that picked them up. Hell, even some Brims put me up on game with this ongoing situation.

Jun 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
STOP THE INTERNET BANGIN!!!!! YOU NIGGAS IS WORKIN WIT FEELINGS AND WITH THE FEDS. THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE WORSE THEN A 5K1. U NIGGAS PUTTIN ALL TYPES OF PERSONAL SHIT ON THE INTERNET IF THE ALPHABET BOYS WANTED TO KNOW WHO WAS DOING AND SAYING AND PROMOTING WHAT ALL THEY GOTTA DO IS GET ON HERE AND WATCH YOU FAKE ASS BITCH ASS NIGGAS GO BACK AND FORTH WITH THIS BULLSHIT. ON ME AINT NOBODY GONNA DO SHIT TO MITCH. SO STOP THE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. WE BE DOING SHOWS AND SHIT AND WE BE AROUND JUST SHOW UP NEXT TIME AND STOP TALKING ABOUT AND BE ABOUT IT...MSG TO THE DUMMY NIGGAS...

"I WOULD RATHER BE THOUGHT OF AS A FOOL THEN TO OPEN MY MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT."

WRONGKIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 21, 2006
You are correct for the most part. Alot of people didnt go for it the promotional part though.. We just sticking up for our homey... plain and simple. Big June aint here to post up himself, but this never happened when Big June was posting his stuff.

At the sametime, like I said, I met and talked to Mitch too. And I would do the same if people disrespect him if he got locked up. Only thing is that I always see these subliminals aimed at Skyline. Obviously I aint the only one that picked them up. Hell, even some Brims put me up on game with this ongoing situation.
It ain't nothin wrong wit stickin up for 4 yo nigga,dats what a real homie suppose 2 do if the situation permits dat, I respect dat all day. Da only problem i got wit this thread is dat its a couple niggas is on here on sum disrespectful shit when they should B payin homage 2 niggas like Big June, Mitchy Slick, Damu, Ecay, and Cricet for influencin they young homies on sum music shit for da town. Witout dem niggas there prolly wouldn't B no Tiny Doo,Lil Stormin, treali duce, or cee wee. I'm not sayin whether Slicks subliminals are or aren't aimed at skyline, dat nigga makes hip hop music from a banged out perspective. Do u honestly think dat Lincoln niggas don't feel like June and Stormin subliminally gettin at dem on sum lines? Dats da problem wit dis shit, niggas from everywhere feel da same shit, Its already ingrained n niggas head 2 think dis way, Which is y its gone take alot more than music 2 get it rite. At da end of da day though, it is what it is and all niggas can do is they part in turnin' dis shit around and gettin it back 2 where its suppose 2 B. Free Big Muthafuckin' June!

Jan 30, 2009
free big june sidewayz keep smashin da baby hustlas mack beta ma nigga str8 lace cold juice lee yall ma fam dog sirex comin soon tha ragg on ya head vol 1 on itunes now finna start vol 2 wit ma niggas juiced up thumbs down free don d cherry chuck gang stand up lets get this money tha ragg

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
STOP THE INTERNET BANGIN!!!!! YOU NIGGAS IS WORKIN WIT FEELINGS AND WITH THE FEDS. THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE WORSE THEN A 5K1. U NIGGAS PUTTIN ALL TYPES OF PERSONAL SHIT ON THE INTERNET IF THE ALPHABET BOYS WANTED TO KNOW WHO WAS DOING AND SAYING AND PROMOTING WHAT ALL THEY GOTTA DO IS GET ON HERE AND WATCH YOU FAKE ASS BITCH ASS NIGGAS GO BACK AND FORTH WITH THIS BULLSHIT. ON ME AINT NOBODY GONNA DO SHIT TO MITCH. SO STOP THE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. WE BE DOING SHOWS AND SHIT AND WE BE AROUND JUST SHOW UP NEXT TIME AND STOP TALKING ABOUT AND BE ABOUT IT...MSG TO THE DUMMY NIGGAS...

"I WOULD RATHER BE THOUGHT OF AS A FOOL THEN TO OPEN MY MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT."

WRONGKIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So any nigga going at or against yo punk ass ring leader is workin wit the feds huh. Nigga how the fuck u sound? That nigga was on some Bullshit from the giddy. As far as some back n forth shit Blood every action has a reaction. Mitchy the main 1 on here be explainin hisself 2 the tee like a hoe for doing some hoe ass shit. Nigga u so gangsta aint no reason 2 be subliminal or slick. he knew what he was doing. U got some videos and and some buzz nigga - so what. Nigga u everywhere so the Fuck what! Aint nobody bowin down 2 u funny ass niggas. Talk hella tuff on the internet and then tell other niggas not 2. What kinda Lame brain sucka shit is that. U niggas aint bullyin nobody. I aint even wishin harm on no nigga but it B the ones who swear they the hardest and can't b touched that B the ones that get it. Since yall poppin that real nigga this and that and dead Homies -Don't get it twisted real niggas do get it. Be careful what u ask for - All promotion aint good promotion
FREE BIG JUNE

Nov 3, 2007
MAN I CANT BELIEVE I JUST READ 12 PAGES OF THAT BULLSHIT.

LOCK THIS THREAD.

HERES WHAT IT IS FROM AN OBJECTIVE PERSPECTIVE.

WAS IT DISRESPECTFUL FOR SLICK TO PROMOTE HIS ALBUM IN THIS THREAD? YEAH IT WAS SOME HOE SHIT BUT ITS FOUL TO ASSUME HE WAS SNEAK DISSIN WITHOUT ASKIN HIM...

IS IT WORTH THREATENING SOMEONE? NO IF YALL DONT LIKE HIM OR WHAT HE HAS TO SAY OR DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC... FUCK WHAT HE HAS TO SAY... YALL TREAT HIM LIKE HES ENEMY #1.

IS WORTH STARTING FONK SEASON NUMBER 20434887543987535633? NO

FIND A MIDDLE WAY AND SQUASH THE BULLSHIT. OR JUST DONT FUCK WITH EACH OTHER AND KEEP PUSHIN. FUCK THE PETTY SHIT. LIFES 2 SHORT.

Jun 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
So any nigga going at or against yo punk ass ring leader is workin wit the feds huh. Nigga how the fuck u sound? That nigga was on some Bullshit from the giddy. As far as some back n forth shit Blood every action has a reaction. Mitchy the main 1 on here be explainin hisself 2 the tee like a hoe for doing some hoe ass shit. Nigga u so gangsta aint no reason 2 be subliminal or slick. he knew what he was doing. U got some videos and and some buzz nigga - so what. Nigga u everywhere so the Fuck what! Aint nobody bowin down 2 u funny ass niggas. Talk hella tuff on the internet and then tell other niggas not 2. What kinda Lame brain sucka shit is that. U niggas aint bullyin nobody. I aint even wishin harm on no nigga but it B the ones who swear they the hardest and can't b touched that B the ones that get it. Since yall poppin that real nigga this and that and dead Homies -Don't get it twisted real niggas do get it. Be careful what u ask for - All promotion aint good promotion
FREE BIG JUNE
SHUT UP NIGGA!!! YOU DONT EVEN COUNT!!! THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I, YOU AINT WISHIN, I WISH A NIGGA WOULD.

"YELLOW TAPE" IN STORES NOW!!!!!! 01/26/10