BIG JUNE - JUST THE WAY I CAME UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2007
ON MY DEAD HOMIES I KNOW WHAT U SAYIN U CANT PUT ON YOUR DEAD HOMIES.U JUST TALKIN ABOUT SHIT U REALLY DONT KNOW NUTHIN ABOUT.WHERE IM FROM THATS CALLED BITCH SHIT.U KNOW THE SHIT THAT ONLY BITCHES DO......NO HOMIE FOR REAL.U AINT TELLIN THE TRUTH ABOUT NUTHIN U SAID TO ME.I PUT IT ON MY DEAD HOMIES SO MY HOMIES WOULD B ON MY HEAD IF THEY THOUGHT I WAS SCARED WHILE THIS SHIT WAS GOIN ON.I B ON SOME REAL SHIT.U ON SOME MAKE BELIEVE BITCH HATER FAGGOT LIEN SHIT AND I KNOW THIS.SO IF ANYBODY ELSE BELIEVES WHAT U SAY COOL,BUT I KNO WON MY DEAD HOMIES U AINT CORRECT SO U LOOK LIKE A BUSTER TO ME.WHAT REAL NIGGA WOULD EVEN COMMENT ON SOMETHIN HE DONT KNOW ABOUT.THATS BUSTER SHIT.EVERYBODY KNOW THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY DON D WAS TRYIN B MAD AT THE NIGGAS HE WAS MAD IS BECAUSE WE WAS THE NIGGAS THAT WAS LIKE"FUCK U TOO NIGGA"EVERYBODY ELSE WAS ROLLIN WIT THE TRIV.ALL YOUNG HOMIES,NO G HOMIES.YOUNG HOMIES DIDNT HALF WAY NO BETTER BECAUSE THEY USUALLY CAN TRUST THEY BIG HOMIES WHEN THEY SAY SHIT BOUGHT THEY OTHER HOMIES.THIS WAS A SPECIAL CASE.U WENT FOR THE BULLSHIT TO BUT U NOT BECAUSE YOU YOUNG BUT BECAUSE U PROLLY TIRED OF ME BUBBLIN ROUND HERE OR BECAUSE YOU HOLDIN SOME OLD GRUDGE FROM SOME TRIV SHIT IDONE DID TO SOMEBODY U CARE ABOUT.I KNOW HOMIE,I KNOW.THIS AINT REALLY ABOUT U LOVIN JUNE OR SUCKIN DON D'S DICK,ITS ABOUT U HATIN A REAL CALI LEGEND!

shut that shit up grandpa mitch...your not active....
never will be active
dont come to dago because niggaz iz on your head
your lil homies dont fuck wit u because they know your a BUSTER
u divided dago for years....don diego & ccg got all the hounds bicking it
since the Don D & ccg gang related shootings went down 90% in southeast san diego
so stop saying u united bloods,crips & piru's..theres a war in southeast everytime your album drops..

p.s cant wait for u to ask me "the question about why i said in Don Diego voice when u see me"..get in arm reach of me and im knocking your old azz out grandpa..

Apr 14, 2008
Before this shit gets outta hand...which it probably has already...why dont yall do a wrongkind vs sidewayz mixtape...10 new songs from each camp...yall aint never gotta be in the same place at the same time...find a mutual dj to mix it and host it...and get some money out the bullshit...that way you given your respective fanbases an alternative to choosin sides...cuz contrary to what yall may think, nobody gives a fuck about all this shit unless you from daygo and directly involved...so what up...can we get some music out this shit??????

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
Before this shit gets outta hand...which it probably has already...why dont yall do a wrongkind vs sidewayz mixtape...10 new songs from each camp...yall aint never gotta be in the same place at the same time...find a mutual dj to mix it and host it...and get some money out the bullshit...that way you given your respective fanbases an alternative to choosin sides...cuz contrary to what yall may think, nobody gives a fuck about all this shit unless you from daygo and directly involved...so what up...can we get some music out this shit??????
thats some real shit rightthere.............daygo gone blow up 1 way r another

Apr 27, 2009
lol, niggas goin off on this bitch

check this out, I believe Mitch when he said that he didnt know june was in jail when he posted, so he just posted on a poppin thread.

Mac, you a funny ass nigga dude, you had me rollin when you called that nigga mithcelle, but homie, not to start no shit, but wouldnt you be splittin the work done by don diego if you got at mitch. think about the domino effect, you get at mitch, lincoln retaliates and before you know it, its bubu cheeks all over again. mac you a cold ass nigga G, funny as hell too.

A.T. I know in the past we had some shit but I respect you for takin care of the situation like a grown man instead of a hooligan gangbanger.

and IMO, mitch and don both tried to bring shit together. don d tried to do it in dago, and mitch tried to do it EVERYWHERE.

there are problems with both however, don d had his plate full trying to bring together sd red rags but he left crips out of the equation ( i know he had goog and cee wee on his shit [i rocc aint true blue]), so his unity efforts were not as open minded as they could be.

Mitch on teh other hand had his work cut out for him, beside the b.s. uniting niggas EVERYWHERE was easy because for the most part la red ragsis cool with one another and red rags and blue rag artist are cool with one another. but mitch could have put his pride aside and been the biiger man and found a way on teh CCG album/ do a dago album with eastside niggas and ripz.

in conclusion, everyone has there wrongs in rights in this thread and on the streets, lets cut the b.s. like A.T. said and settle the shit like dago niggas that wanna make dago happen.

Apr 14, 2008
thats some real shit rightthere.............daygo gone blow up 1 way r another
I mean the fact of the matter is...niggas dont get along nowhere...look at San Quinn and Messy and look at Gucci and Jeezy...i used them niggas cuz in both situations its a mixtape either out or comin out...the difference is them niggas fucked with each other at one time and in Daygo niggas aint never fucked with one another...but its frustrating to me as a consumer to watch two niggas whose music I fuck with, go back and forth on a public forum about some shit thats been goin on since forever. Especially when I cant really go into a store in Sac and buy a Mixtape or CD comin from they camp. My niggas will buy anything that come outta dago cuz they all bloods from SAC...so to me the focus shouldnt be this bullshit it should be about workin an alternative route to get music to the consumers who want it cuz I cant just get some Daygo music in SAC that shit is hard as hell...that should be what matters fuck unity and bbqs and shit...everybody needs to fuck with who they want to and find a way to respect one another and coexist...just put some music out...when niggas is eatin like they supposed to they'll unify cause aint no nigga from Daygo gonna fuck up no money...not on purpose.

Mar 21, 2006

I understand where u comin from on this, but dat would just start some ol' other shit dat don't need 2 happen, because at da end of da day it's gone turn into parkside vs. Lincoln and if niggas is really on dat cherry chuck movement, u just erasin' everything niggas is tryna fix rite now, and dat ain't a good look.Niggas done already took it 2 far wit dis bullshit dats goin on in this thread.

Apr 14, 2008
I understand where u comin from on this, but dat would just start some ol' other shit dat don't need 2 happen, because at da end of da day it's gone turn into parkside vs. Lincoln and if niggas is really on dat cherry chuck movement, u just erasin' everything niggas is tryna fix rite now, and dat ain't a good look.Niggas done already took it 2 far wit dis bullshit dats goin on in this thread.
Would you buy the cd nigga??? and this is Donnie you the nigga who got me on this siccness bullshit...

Feb 21, 2004
www.myspace.com
Free BIG JUNE first off. 2nd jus for the I aint NEVER hated on anybody in Dago in my life even the so called niggas that hated on me I still aint hated on them! I fuck wit everybody from everywhere aint told nobody not to fuck wit anybody for any purpose...I make beats I aint got nothin to do wit nobodys personal issue and jus becuz I produced for one nigga don't affiliate me wit the personal shit they bring I fuck wit everybody over this music thas what the fuck its all about!

Mar 21, 2006
CHERRY CHUCK WOULDA A BEEN A GOOD THANG IF IT WASNT STARTED BY FALSE MOTIVES.HALF THE NIGGAS HOPPED ON JUST TO SAY FUCK ME.THEY GOTTA LIVE WIT THAT NOW.LIES MADE THE WHEELS GET TURNIN ON THE CCG.ONCE MY LIL HOMIES HEARD THE REAL IT WAS DIFFERENT.SOME OF U NIGGAS IS STILL LOST.IM FUCKIN WIT ALL THE LIL HOMIES NOW.....THAT SHIT MAKE YALL SICK DONT IT?.......TD U READY?
I'm a have 2 disagree wit u on dis 1 O.G., There was only 1 nigga, maybe 2, on there who had false motives and i know da triv behind dat so I know y u felt like dat towards da movement. Niggas out here who ain't really gettin no money don't understand how ur success can change da niggas around u dat been there since day 1 and I ain't talkin bout sum bullshit couple of thousands, im talkin bout dat type of money where u live real lavish and still help sum of yo' real homies. Da Homies can get da game fucked up sometimes because they not in yo' position and may feel like u done turned yo' back on em' because they think u got more than what u really got and they don't account 4 da other shit like taxes(if u gettin legal money),mortgage, ur own bills, car notes, kids if u got em, relatives, etc. da list goes on, not even thinkin bout plannin 4 da future, because dat money flow aint always gone b there so u gotta put shit away.It's like what u said on dat bangin aint a hustle track " a nigga already look out for 15 of da homies, so what I ain't bool unless i look out for 16." All they see is da big gates, bick ass cars, jewelry and bottle poppin. On top of dat sum of da homies b triv, aiding and abetting is a triv law and gettin arrested fucks up yo hustle. Da only question I b havin 4 niggas is when do da givin back stop? If i look out 4 a homie, its because i chose 2 do it, niggas b feelin like u obligated 2 do dat shit and dat u suppose 2 bail em' out of they situation everytime they fuck up, and da time u decide not 2, all of sudden, U become da triv 1 and niggas smut yo name, at da end of da day they wasnt a real homie anyway

Mar 21, 2006
Would you buy the cd nigga??? and this is Donnie you the nigga who got me on this siccness bullshit...
Super Bomedy,lol, whats good big homie, i prolly would buy dat shit just because da homies is on it, but dat still dont make it a good look 4 da town

p.s.
yo name aint donnie nigga, its palomulu,lol

Nov 13, 2004
lol, niggas goin off on this bitch

check this out, I believe Mitch when he said that he didnt know june was in jail when he posted, so he just posted on a poppin thread.

Mac, you a funny ass nigga dude, you had me rollin when you called that nigga mithcelle, but homie, not to start no shit, but wouldnt you be splittin the work done by don diego if you got at mitch. think about the domino effect, you get at mitch, lincoln retaliates and before you know it, its bubu cheeks all over again. mac you a cold ass nigga G, funny as hell too.

A.T. I know in the past we had some shit but I respect you for takin care of the situation like a grown man instead of a hooligan gangbanger.

and IMO, mitch and don both tried to bring shit together. don d tried to do it in dago, and mitch tried to do it EVERYWHERE.

there are problems with both however, don d had his plate full trying to bring together sd red rags but he left crips out of the equation ( i know he had goog and cee wee on his shit [i rocc aint true blue]), so his unity efforts were not as open minded as they could be.

Mitch on teh other hand had his work cut out for him, beside the b.s. uniting niggas EVERYWHERE was easy because for the most part la red ragsis cool with one another and red rags and blue rag artist are cool with one another. but mitch could have put his pride aside and been the biiger man and found a way on teh CCG album/ do a dago album with eastside niggas and ripz.

in conclusion, everyone has there wrongs in rights in this thread and on the streets, lets cut the b.s. like A.T. said and settle the shit like dago niggas that wanna make dago happen.
It does'nt matter if he knew that Big June was in jail or not. That still does not justify the reason for him promotin his album in a Big June thread when he feels the way he does about June.

Most of us know that Big June and Mitchy Slick had issues and that Slick felt it was over the radio incident. Mitchy Slick clearly states that in his previous post. And there was a thread created several months ago between the two about the issue to prove it.

Given the facts, why would Mitchy Slick come in a thread that's clearly about Big June and promote his album when there's issues between the two?

The nigga is clearly stirring shit up because his album just dropped.

What makes it worse is that he tries to save face by following up with posts like these;

"THIS BIG JUNE SONG IS THE HARDEST ONE IVE HEARD FROM HIM.NIGGA BEEN BUSTIN,SHOULDA BEEN FUCKIN WIT CRICET OR HARTMAN LONG TIME AGO. YELLOW TAPE IN STORES ON TUESDAY.JAN 26TH DAMU ON HERE ALONG WIT LIL POE 1 FROM BRIMS."

"THIS BIG JUNE SONG SHOULD B THE SINGLE FOR THE MOVIE HE GOT COMIN OUT.....JAN 26TH WRONGKIND DROPS "YELLOW TAPE"

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Slick this just shows what happens when niggaz try to address simple things like grown men like you always do on here homie. The haters come out like roaches dogg, I'm just happy that I have the chance to go buy a cd from best buy with you and my homie Triv on it in a store homie. And the rest of the town should be too, but I guess only real niggaz pay homage homie. Even though I'm on a different page now in my life and getting closer to God I always support my Wrongkind niggaz cause ya'll changing your lives through music and any postive move is a good one.
Wrongkind on top weather they like it or not!!!!!
O.K. if its just hate why aint no one hating in his threads? Aint nothin but love in his threads. Keep it real...you did not notice that besides his threads he has not promoted in no other threads in the Southern Cal forums? You sound like you are smart..you cant see why some people may question the motive? To me all that street shit aside...June just got locked up...I dont wish that on nobody, let alone do some funny shit like Slick did...yeah its just the internet and it aint that serious..I can not speak for everyone else but Big June being locked up is a real loss, and if you knew Big June he was real humble...

HERE PROMOTE THIS!!!!!!!!!! REAL SHIT!!!!!

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
ALL IM GONE SAY IS THIS MUSIC OUT OF SKYLINE GONE STAY PUSHIN......JUNE PUT US ON THA MAP AND ALL WE KAN DO IS KEEP PUSHIN........I JUST TRYDA REP WHAT I KAME UP IN AND WHERE I CAME 4RM.....FINNA BE 27 IN A KOUPLE OF DAYZ N ALL I KNOW IS THA TURF...I KNOW MY HISTORY SO ITS EASIER 2 READ BETWEEN CERTAIN LINES.....BUT LIKE I SAID B4 NIGGAS NEED GET RIGHT R STAY LEFT.........SAN DIEGO SUPPORT EACHOTHER AND KOME FUKK WIT THESE LOWRIDER SHOWS 2...

Apr 27, 2009
What makes it worse is that he tries to save face by following up with posts like these;

"THIS BIG JUNE SONG IS THE HARDEST ONE IVE HEARD FROM HIM.NIGGA BEEN BUSTIN,SHOULDA BEEN FUCKIN WIT CRICET OR HARTMAN LONG TIME AGO. YELLOW TAPE IN STORES ON TUESDAY.JAN 26TH DAMU ON HERE ALONG WIT LIL POE 1 FROM BRIMS."

"THIS BIG JUNE SONG SHOULD B THE SINGLE FOR THE MOVIE HE GOT COMIN OUT.....JAN 26TH WRONGKIND DROPS "YELLOW TAPE"
yea i know, i laughed at it.

but aye, its better that he acknowledged June as opposed to not saying anything at all. but i know how you feel, if I was in Junes shoes i would feel disrespected as well, especially when its a nigga that I had/have problems with.

good business move on Mitches part, bad respect move on mitches part

Jul 29, 2008
offtop super smashin.......man i kant even explain 2 niggas what that cd did 4 niggas that had no hope of this shit gettin better....ive been around some real niggas 4rm lincoln kause of that....tiny doo is my nigga homie, we bool as fukk and we use 2 fonk....tiny beef and them real ass niggas man...its a gang of kool niggas 4rm tha south and emerald 2 that we never would have had a chance 2 holler at b4 that cd.....so all tha its just a mitch bashin cd is fake as fukk....if anything i feel mitch shoulda been on this b4....after tha cd u see its pirus on wrongkind....he kould have signed a skyline nigga 2 really kill tha shit.........

u divided dago for years....don diego & ccg got all the hounds bicking it
since the Don D & ccg gang related shootings went down 90% in southeast san diego.
I dont know every single detail of the beefs goin on, but from what I understand, on all sides, CCG did make things happen.

While Don D did say shit, doesnt mean everyone on there hates Mitch. That is pretty dumb to think, since nobody else threw any jabs.
---------------------------------------------------

I dont hate on the wrongkind either. I got some homies on there that I got hella love for. I might not be on a personal level with alot of Lincolns that I met, but ck marv, Ise B, Ric Nutt (I'm koppin the album homey) are bool wid me. Bigg Tupp my homey too. and I know he fuck wid Boog Ru from Skyline.

Talking with many people, involved and not involved, you kinda get a sense of who's pushin what.. and even thru my personal conversations with everyone, listening to both sides.. it becomes obvious.. who's really pushing the hatred.. and you see and hear snuck in here or there.

If any other artist posted their projects on a non related thread, what happens? it gets deleted and moved... and they get labeled as a "troll".

its obvious whats goin on in this thread and like I said, some people are tactful and worry bout themselves, while others are quick to throw subliminals.

For the guys that think its just promotion for an album release, you guys obvoiusly dont know whats going on and how deep it is. Nothing wrong with being a fan of someone, but being blinded to their errors or disrespect thinking it was "just promotion". Some of us are taking to heart bekuz Big June is our homey.. we not just fans. He a big homey to us on a personal level and to many others on many different levels.

Now people in SD that are from the East, they pick up these things being said, directly or indirectly.. as Macnificent and AT said.

Juice lee got points wid some of the shit he said too.
---------------------------------------------------

and the pot gets stirred everytime you post something disrespectful. Come on Blood, you intentions are obvious. I was hoping that we could sit down and hash out ideas...As redrum said.

dont worry about uniting Bloods, Pirus and crips.. Unite your city.

Nov 13, 2004
dont worry about uniting Bloods, Pirus and crips.. Unite your city.
That's some real shit!!

But no, this nigga would rather live in the past with this bullshit beef that he keeps subliminally promoting. He's quick to "unite" with nigga's that aint even from the same city as him.

This nigga's in a position to make a positive change in the southeast streets by uniting his city FIRST, but what does he do.....

HOW TO UNIT PIRUS AND BLOODS VIDEO ABOUT TO COME IN A COUPLE DAYS!.AND ON JAN 26TH YELLOW TAPE,THE ALBUM THAT UNITS BLOODS AND PIRU'S AND CRIP'S....,E CAY,AND MY NIGGA THAT MADE THE BIG JUNE BEAT,CRICET!...BOMPTON PIRU'S,INGLEWOOD PIRUS,LYNWOOD PIRUS ALL ON "YELLOW TAPE".....
I swear every post he makes just reveals more of his mind set and character and it's a shame that some of you nigga's are blind to his bullshit. But, then again, most of you are just "fans".

Apr 21, 2006
I'ma say this, I designed one of Big June's Album covers, have designed CCG's, Criccet, Glasses Malone's, CHek's Underground Railroad Magazine covers, put on Prosessions, designed Mitch's gucci Chucks, LV house shoes, and the LV dickie suit nick Cannon bit (my design), made flyer after flyer for Bandit's concerts, and a gang of other shit. I understand the emotions behind a lot of shit but Business is War.

I did marketing for a major corporation and to this day look at how a street ninja like Mitch markets. When I did prosessions it stayed packed every Sunday. They was in their battlin (i'm thinkin about puttin the battles out). Mitch and Ecay stayed in there. Triggeration Station was abut to drop. Hip Hop cats was anti gangster rap then, he became a super star in there and I don't know one hip hop cat who does not have his albums. Cross Marketing. Branding in every niche there could be a sale. I managed a hip hop store downtown and a few people marketed like they should of: Mitch, Ecay, Lil CS, Break Bread, and Suga Shaft. They stayed in there branding, cross marketing, niche marketing etc.

Right now there is a Dago magazine created by a cat who did 17 years in the pen who got told on. Read Baby Insane and the Buddah. He's gonna push his vision because he understands propaganda (the media, what the jews control). Magazines is gettin pushed to ten states, state pens, and the feds now. Every issue gets bigger. so far: Jayo, Mitch, Cherry Chuck Gang, Criccet, Glasses Malone among others have understood the sigificance of marketing and how it works. A lot of yall have your backs turned on the Underground Railroad, its understood so the next stop is the Bay, they wit it.

You have to stay in peoples faces. They see you on a DVD then they need to see you in a magazine, then they need to see you on a poster, word of mouth, viral marketing. You have to hit someone five, six times before they bite. Everybody is trying to sell shit through a myspace link. It aint gonna work. I quietly look at what a gang of yall are doin and want to be like if you just do this you'll crack. A gang of yall have had potential smash hits that weren't marketed strong enough.

Some of this argument is based on pure emotion. This is a business, six figures without an indictment. I see cross markets openin up like crazy. Pepsi puts Coke in their commercials, Verizon got ATT pissed because they used an effective marketing strategy against them. Have you ever seen Pepsi put RCA in their commercial? You see Verizon goin after Crickets customer base? No because either they don't have enough customers or their customers are not suitable. Your not going to speak on a person, market in their thread, diss them, etc unless you believe they have something you need. Its a capitalist compliment. At the end of the day, when the smoke clears, the hardest workers, and best businessmen are gonna win. The markets saturated. you gotta get ceative. There are many people out here I'm down to assist but you gotta be serious about this shit for real.

And Big June aint out the game. He just got arrested. people makin it seem like the gavel went down. Those that really got love, don't make it seem like he's gone. Put some money towards a good Defense Attorney to find them loopholes. That's how most people get sunk. Get him back out here and put some money and manpower behind his project.