Big Day 2morrow! Need the prayers! Heart Surgery!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
So the day has finally come and I just want to ask for your prayers 2morrow Feb 11th. This right here will make you look at life completely different and will for sure make you value and appreciate all you have in life. You just never know if you'll be here the next day ya know! We all spend so much time trying to out do the next man instead of reaching out your hand to shake his feel me? Life ain't about fancy cars, shoes, money, streets and so forth and we take for granted what we have just to fit in. Love what you got and remind the people you care about most that you love them! Put the mean mugs away and poke your chest' back in and say hello to the next man! Love your kids, wifes, ladies, moms, dad, sisters and brothers like there ain't no 2morrow because why leave this earth with any un-spoken words!

As several of ya know, my heart has been bad for some time now and got worse so surgery is the last resort and I'm praying it'll fix it so that I could live a normal and healthy life. I only ask for your good word and prayers!

Live, Love and Be Happy ya!

Ya Boy! Matai

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
yo, you a good dude matai and i wish you a speedy recovery and a safe and perfect surgery. best of luck and may god bless you and ya family.

stay focused, and before you go to sleep for the surgery make sure you tell your self you are a fighter! trust me, it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!