Big Cyco- Blocc Love 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I lived in Sac all year seen hella bloods but never any Crips I been a huge fan of Garden Blocc music what happened I always thought it was the other way around.

May 9, 2002
I lived in Sac all year seen hella bloods but never any Crips I been a huge fan of Garden Blocc music what happened I always thought it was the other way around.
Sac is a blood city, always has been. I was like you, thought it was mostly crips. Nope. They are just more out there, probably because there are less so they need to flex more.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
ay cuzz dat beat sicc huh

which one? if ur talkin bout the promo video then yea that shit slap. lookin forward of hearin some new skari. bleezo and sav too. i listened to some snippets of luni's tracc dude fell off a grip. his style just sounds like a drunken rambler. if i wanna listen to luni i wanna hear total recall/in the mouth of madness luni. straight up

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Just because they were wearing red that automatically means they claim blood?.....did you walk up to each one of them and ask if they're a blood?

I bet more than half of the dudes you saw flamed up were not a gang member.

Mar 10, 2010
which one? if ur talkin bout the promo video then yea that shit slap. lookin forward of hearin some new skari. bleezo and sav too. i listened to some snippets of luni's tracc dude fell off a grip. his style just sounds like a drunken rambler. if i wanna listen to luni i wanna hear total recall/in the mouth of madness luni. straight up
saw on here that twin evil 2 pose 2 b inda making but u kno thatll never happen. yea Luni outta his mind

Nov 27, 2014
Just because they were wearing red that automatically means they claim blood?.....did you walk up to each one of them and ask if they're a blood?

I bet more than half of the dudes you saw flamed up were not a gang member.
In Oak Park I just assume all the black dudes with Phillies hats flamed up head to toe some with red rags in they're back pockets were bloods lol. On the east side I use to buy smokes on this one block that had Squad Piru tagged all over the area and a bunch of dudes flamed up always kicking it out front the apartments so I assumed. Then I would see random dudes around with hella red and it wasn't a mistake they all together and flames up. I seen one crip on Richards by some projects but that's it

May 17, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Sac is a blood city, always has been. I was like you, thought it was mostly crips. Nope. They are just more out there, probably because there are less so they need to flex more.
Didn't Meadowview and Oak Park start out as DOGCATCHERS? I know the whole history on everything Sacramento, I was raised in Salinas and Sacramento my whole life and I been CRIPN since 11. If you can prove me wrong I'll shut up and I can tell you when they changed to DOGCATCHERS. But if you talking 90s and up then yeah I'd agree with the statement

Mar 3, 2008
Is this big cyco affiliated with the lil cyco that ran with cbo that's down with wcm who changed his name to Mazeratti rick??? Cause I always heard lil cyco was named after xraided street name cyco. And I lived in sac in early 90s 80 percent bloods I would say and my opinion. Oakpark run and ran shit. No disrespect just my opinion