BG shot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I mean shit he got shot the day before...it wouldn't have depressed you...it would have made you be like "damn, they can't hold him down" He was shot after leaving a club...at the latest 3 am...he called us at 6:30...I think I gained some respect for him...
I guess so... I mean, I wasn't there but I heard bout it round 7 that night and I was speachless... I couldn't believe he was there.. Like I said earlier, I gained A LOT of respect for him as an artist... that shit to me shows his compassion towards his music n especially towards his fans, that's true luv for his fans right there!!! Recovery is hella important though and rushing recovery can sometimes fuck things up, that was all I was worried bout. Were they gonna let him outa the hospital that early or did he fight to leave?

but what better to show these fucks that they aint holdin him down
FUCK YEAH!

Got nuttin but luv!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
It was more uplifting than depressing to see BG perform.....

It makes you think.....this motherfucker is performing for his fans 36 hours after he got shot 6 times.....makes all the little problems in your own life seem a lot less troublesome.

Plus it was a great publicity opp.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
check the midwest mafia forum mizery.. do you think bg can rap?.. im not hating his cd had some knocks.. but i mean i mean..

to me the best rapper out of kansas city is E SKOOL!.. no one and i mean no one can fuck with him... i put skriiiiiiiil on it cousin..

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
Law said:
check the midwest mafia forum mizery.. do you think bg can rap?.. im not hating his cd had some knocks..
if youre talkin to me then i dont know
the vertigo lp? if so ill tell you what i think bout that shit tomorrow(only listened through a few times) butio will say that the song SG does (#11 i think) is the one that stood out the most
im not sure what
i think he's on the FTI song right? cause i know everybody on that track comes tight as fuck

n what up with the midwest mafia?
imma hit that forum tomorrow
for now back to BK :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Dec 20, 2003
Law said:
check the midwest mafia forum mizery.. do you think bg can rap?.. im not hating his cd had some knocks.. but i mean i mean..

to me the best rapper out of kansas city is E SKOOL!.. no one and i mean no one can fuck with him... i put skriiiiiiiil on it cousin..
Where can we hear some audio from him?

Nov 14, 2002
Plus it was a great publicity opp.
Good point. I'm laughing at myself for not thinking about that earlier, although it's not something I would have posted. It's still ballsy/respectable though. There's nothing that could fuck with someone more than a kat bein' beat/shot down and gettin' back up to say fuck you despite the condition.

Jan 12, 2003
dean!allmighty! said:
BG was shot 6 times on Thursday...including a bullet grazing his head leaving a very large gash in it...about 3 inches long and about 1/3 of an inch wide. His boy that he was with was also shot in the head...he is also okay. Just an FYI this happens to be the 11th time BG has been shot...last time it was 5 times...this time it was six...he has angels watching over him...so keep them in your prayers for a fast recovery...I saw BG Friday night after he got home from the hospital, and he was hurting...so I was very shocked(and upset) to see him at the show on Saturday...(I feel he needed to rest)I also admire him for being a DUECE KLICK SOLIDER and proving to everyone including the FUCK or FUCKS that did this...THAT YOU CANT HOLD HIM DOWN...XOXO
Is this how he got his name? Being that he's been shot 11 times.