BG shot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
He even was able to make it to the Lawrence show and do 3 songs from a wheelchair.
I'm officially a fan of BG. That's got to be some of the hardest shit ever. Fuck a 50 Cent. "I got shot nine times" doesn't sound nearly as cool as "I got shot 6 times and then did a show a week later".

Fuckin' badass.

Aug 18, 2002
Yo Law man I'm curious to know who you do think is good in this town.....I just noticed that this is like the 3rd or 4th person you've expressed feelings towards that u think can't rap...just wondering?

Jan 7, 2003
BG was shot 6 times on Thursday...including a bullet grazing his head leaving a very large gash in it...about 3 inches long and about 1/3 of an inch wide. His boy that he was with was also shot in the head...he is also okay. Just an FYI this happens to be the 11th time BG has been shot...last time it was 5 times...this time it was six...he has angels watching over him...so keep them in your prayers for a fast recovery...I saw BG Friday night after he got home from the hospital, and he was hurting...so I was very shocked(and upset) to see him at the show on Saturday...(I feel he needed to rest)I also admire him for being a DUECE KLICK SOLIDER and proving to everyone including the FUCK or FUCKS that did this...THAT YOU CANT HOLD HIM DOWN...XOXO

Dec 29, 2002
was that shit on the news???
but yea the shit when he came out in the wheelchair in lawrence was some great shit
and u can tell when he was rapping that he was hurting
but much love to bg
and fuck the haters that shot him

Jan 7, 2003
Slither said:
that would've depressed me to see that he was hurting, I'm kinda glad I didn't go... it's hella cool he performed n shit... but his health is more important!!!!

It ain't like he was out here crying tears...I mean shit he got shot the day before...it wouldn't have depressed you...it would have made you be like "damn, they can't hold him down" He was shot after leaving a club...at the latest 3 am...he called us at 6:30...I think I gained some respect for him...I was mad that he was doing the show...I thought he should have given it a little while longer...but what better to show these fucks that they aint holdin him down...