BG bulletwound - G14 Classified

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
Fuck going to AZ man come put on a show in CT you guys aint hit us up yet since Tech started touring around here. Bout 1 month left til we get some more strange fire to bump.

Jun 29, 2005
On the real SNug no bullshit u wanna go there homie I GUARaNTEE u won't be doin shit at the show cause first u will make yourself look like a fool. U already are talkin about speaking your mind but you come on here wit nonsense. Look at whAT U TAKING SHIT ABOUT? If it was something worth it then yeah or a real beef yeah but not over somebullshit ass comments. You must take what i said serious not that it isnt' cause its just real. You want to fuck wit some niggaz from the pin then be my guest and try to fuk wit me. And as to think i wont scrap you, dont be mistaken homeboy! I got a lot of old school values imbedded in me and an ass whoopin ain't shit to take or give if thats the case. If You think your going to make yourself look better by commin on here if front of all kids and tryin to punk someone u mistaken. Dont ask me to meet you somewhere cause i will bitch ass nigga. You lookin so stupid and as for Word On The Streetz you lost a lot of sales for this one. I can't believe i was a fan of ur shit and your withdrawls from your bud have killed that. I think yuo should slow down. Besides all this shit talkin im just bein real. You don't know where im from and i dont know about KC but fact is we aint in person so why we even talkin all this heat. LIke i said this is some forum bullshit. You can either come correct or stay on your lil no weed havin ass mission. It takes more of a man to admitt when u in the wrong and if i was i would admit it g. Im tired of this nonsense. My purpose on here is to support u mothaphukkaz as u say your blessed to live your dream. Then why u doin lil stunts like this? Come on Snug???? Lets just drop this bullshit and at least be real mayne? As for the respects thing to Skat, Tech and Trav that was for sayin ill spread the album as i was bullshitin. Maybe... lol Honestly mayne u might not think someone from the street get on here but homie i was well born and raised in the slums here. I dont need to slang dope but i got my people. POint is i feel you as how u commin at me but not the deep down point as you are an artist. For real homie im done here. Whatever u want at this point can happen so its on you............ Wheather u want to be a real man and admit what bullshit this is about or still be hot headed and keep going. Holla

Feb 12, 2006
Dude just keeps antagonizing Snug and then says lets drop it. If you wanted to drop it why rant and rave about how gangsta u are in AZ and Snug cant do shit to you there.
Man up and stop posting if you want to drop it.

Aug 9, 2005
On the real SNug no bullshit u wanna go there homie I GUARaNTEE u won't be doin shit at the show cause first u will make yourself look like a fool. U already are talkin about speaking your mind but you come on here wit nonsense. Look at whAT U TAKING SHIT ABOUT? If it was something worth it then yeah or a real beef yeah but not over somebullshit ass comments. You must take what i said serious not that it isnt' cause its just real. You want to fuck wit some niggaz from the pin then be my guest and try to fuk wit me. And as to think i wont scrap you, dont be mistaken homeboy! I got a lot of old school values imbedded in me and an ass whoopin ain't shit to take or give if thats the case. If You think your going to make yourself look better by commin on here if front of all kids and tryin to punk someone u mistaken. Dont ask me to meet you somewhere cause i will bitch ass nigga. You lookin so stupid and as for Word On The Streetz you lost a lot of sales for this one. I can't believe i was a fan of ur shit and your withdrawls from your bud have killed that. I think yuo should slow down. Besides all this shit talkin im just bein real. You don't know where im from and i dont know about KC but fact is we aint in person so why we even talkin all this heat. LIke i said this is some forum bullshit. You can either come correct or stay on your lil no weed havin ass mission. It takes more of a man to admitt when u in the wrong and if i was i would admit it g. Im tired of this nonsense. My purpose on here is to support u mothaphukkaz as u say your blessed to live your dream. Then why u doin lil stunts like this? Come on Snug???? Lets just drop this bullshit and at least be real mayne? As for the respects thing to Skat, Tech and Trav that was for sayin ill spread the album as i was bullshitin. Maybe... lol Honestly mayne u might not think someone from the street get on here but homie i was well born and raised in the slums here. I dont need to slang dope but i got my people. POint is i feel you as how u commin at me but not the deep down point as you are an artist. For real homie im done here. Whatever u want at this point can happen so its on you............ Wheather u want to be a real man and admit what bullshit this is about or still be hot headed and keep going. Holla
you done? great, go buy g14 :classic:

Jun 9, 2007
So Snug, if I say you suck balls as an artist can I get free tickets to the show? Cuz I'm all for a good deal when I see one... if that's all I have to do is type some bullshit on an internet forum, I'm a thrifty-ass muthafucka :cool:

anyway, back to the topic at hand... I heard the two Tech tracks on here (I think)... What'z ya Name, and Bread and Butter.... wasn't feelin the first one, but Bread and Butter is good shit

might still check out the full album

Sep 28, 2005
right back

u will se me nigga ! im from the streets. what r u sayin .. who said sumthin to your bitch ass n e way. nigga you put ya self in this shit . i was talkin to lds. where did you come in at? the shit is on you and i put a hundred grand on me comin to az and doin a show and goin home with out a scratch. nigga. you really pissin me off with this bullshit. nigga ill book a flight today nigga. by my self . it aint a ho bone in my body pimp. just remember when grown folk is talkin shut the fuck up and you wont have this problem. and as far as you being a fan fuck u nigga . u started with me and imma finish. dont cop deuces noe nigga. i tired of you fuck niggas talkin shit. pussy u prolly dl the first album talkin bout fan. i dont want no fan like yo bitch ass anyway. and you aint scrap shit. nigga , i said fuck u im thru but you wanna act g like you scarin somebody . you bitch ass nigga u a ho.i stay on some street shit. and my plug is from az. how bout that and i goota be down there in a week so w can do what ever. talkin bout losin sales nigga you aint no boss. you cant make somebody not like my music cause u a ho. check my post and see who started this small problem. you better think about takin care of you family .and leave this gangster shit to the gangsters. i really can have ya bitch ass banned .but ill let you respond. i love this shit.... u cant make me out to be the bad guy. U STARTED THIS SHIT.NOT ME . U JUST DIDNT EXPECT ME TO CHECK U LIKE I DID. NOW YOU IN YA FEELINGS.NIGGA JUST CAUSE I RAP DONT MEAN I WONT GET THAT ASS. AND I GOT NIGGAS THAT WILL FIND YOU HOMIE. I GOT GOONS ALL THRU AZ AND CALI NIGGA .WATCH YA HAT NIGGA..........BRIM

Sep 28, 2005
HERE U GO

PINK TACO HERES YA CHANCE TO SAY YOU GOT TO TALK TO SNUG.......................GO HEAD...... STICKIN YOU NOSE IN SOMETHIN THAT AINT GOT NOTHIN TO DO WIT YOU.. SO HERE YOU CHANCE 4 SOME BODY TO SEE WHO U R!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 9, 2007
PINK TACO HERES YA CHANCE TO SAY YOU GOT TO TALK TO SNUG.......................GO HEAD...... STICKIN YOU NOSE IN SOMETHIN THAT AINT GOT NOTHIN TO DO WIT YOU.. SO HERE YOU CHANCE 4 SOME BODY TO SEE WHO U R!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STFU and learn that the internet is run by facetiousness (there's my favorite word again)

no matter how much you'd like it to be, the internet isn't the same as your hood... most of the posts you read on here are bullshit... YAY YOU CALLED SOMEBODY OUT OVER THE NET! Seriously, go get real business done offline... I aint "stickin my head" in shit, I was pointing out how ridiculous yall were soundin, but apparently that went right over your head, so accept and move on