best Xbox 360 game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
PERFECT DARK HAS THE SICKEST GRAPHICS IVE EVER SEEN..BUT ONCE U PASS THE GAME THERE NO OTHER PUOSE 4 IT..GEARS OF WAR'S TIGHT BUT WAY 2 SHORT..PASSED IT IN LIKE 4 HOURS..

Feb 4, 2005
twamp9 said:
PERFECT DARK HAS THE SICKEST GRAPHICS IVE EVER SEEN..BUT ONCE U PASS THE GAME THERE NO OTHER PUOSE 4 IT..GEARS OF WAR'S TIGHT BUT WAY 2 SHORT..PASSED IT IN LIKE 4 HOURS..

For the average gamer on casual its gonna take about 7-9 hours and on hardcore (recomended otherwise its piss easy) its gona take 10-12.
Plus its got mad replay value since the AI is dope on Insane and hardcore.
Ive completed it 2 times co-op and single and im just starting on insane now, havent even tried it on live yet.

Gears Of Wars graphics shits on perfect darks in a major way so does dead risings, plus the frame rate in split screen is horrible. When it first droped it looked dope but a year on every game thats come after it looks 2x better atleast.

Feb 4, 2005
miggidy said:
Gears of War

Followed by Oblivion, Ghost Recon Advance WarFighter, Dead Rising, and SplinterCell Double Agent....
Is oblivion that good? i aint played it yet and i prefer turn based rpgs myself but im tempted by the trailers.

nice list add Burnout Revenge.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
@Blackandproud,

I forgot to add Call of Duty to the mix haha

Yeah, I think Oblivion is the second best game on the X360.
I mean many publications called it the game of the year last year. I like it especially because it isn't turn based, it's more of an adventure game with RPG elements. The combat is solid, and you have a plethora of different ways to play the game in terms of weapons and magic.

Be prepared to lose a lot of sleep over this one.
I've logged in like 100 hrs already and I still haven't finished it yet.
Don't be turned away by the length though, you can finish the game in about 50 hours if you follow the campaign and stay away from the side quests.