best wide out in the draft????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Definitely not Fitzgerald!! I have always thought it was Roy Williams, but now I am leaning toward M. Williams!! But both of them are better than Fitzgerald!! GOT EM!!

Nov 16, 2003
yall mentioning all these williams' and dont mention the best williams.

In five years Reggie Williams will be above all these cats.

Lakes HS baby

Sep 13, 2002
yall kidding me. check the numbers folks

shit check the games 1 go to them and 2 watch them cause mike in games was that much more dominite on the field.

reggie aint got shit on mike period. and you cant say one thing but. i think hell be better to prove it.

oh big bad reggie 0 rec for 0 yards and 0 touchdowns in the second half against usc. ouch gotta come through.

May 10, 2002
this is an insanely deep class at WR......

1) M. Williams
2) L. Fitz
3) Roy Williams
4) Reggie Williams
5) Rashaun Woods
6) Michael Clayton
7) Lee Evans
8) Mike Jenkins

all potential 1st rounders....

Nov 16, 2003
i hope reggie williams slips all the way to 23 so the hawks can get him baby!! i gives a fuck what he did in college i know he gon be better then mike williams

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall mufuckaz trippin!! Reg Williams will not fuck with Roy Williams or M. Williams. He might be able to fuck with Fitzgerald though!! I aint high on Fitzgerald like most folks are!! I mean he should be coo, but folks talkin like he is the next big thing and I dont think so! But yall goin to far with this Reggie thing!! here is my order:

1. M. Williams
2. Roy Williams
3. L. Fitzgerald
4. Reggie Williams
5. R. Woods
6. M. Jenkins
7. M. Clayton LSU

All of these guys will probably go in the 1st round!! GOT EM!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Roy Williams is doing hella good this year so far....people on this board judging him from not giving a fuck about some bullshit bowl game that they got demoted to and him not performing well, shit I wouldnt either if I was stuck in the bullshit holiday bowl for 3 years against some weak ass team that was happy to be there....not to mention he didnt even have a passing QB his senior year, he has a running QB who was a FRESHMAN.....they got bumped from a BCS bowl game at the last minute to some worthless bowl and then he doesnt perform well and people doubt his talent....he seems to be doing alright int he NFL so far this year...in most fantasy leagues he is only behind Owens and Moss in stats...not to mention he is on a weak ass team with a QB that isnt really that good and no running game whatsoever

Apr 25, 2002
ROY WILLIAMS HANDS DOWN!! no question mayne i was hoping the raiders woulda drafted that man, he's just raw...he will win ROY and be smashin these next few seasons...at 6'2" 215 4.4 speed, and only 22, he gon do some damage