Best TACO truck in VALLEJO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
rode out to the old yardbirds high as a kite bumpin pretty black (rip) and got the steak super burrito..wrong choice on the meat but it was still grub..cant beat the price

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
if i remember correctly
the one by yard birds used to come by hogan at lunch time when i was in school
luv that spot
don't know if it's the same dude anymore....

Feb 25, 2006
aight been on mission lately..hit up the truck on springs rd. got a super burrito with pastor..50 cents cheaper than the one by yardbirds, but u dont get any chips..anyways, i think the one by yardbirds makes a better burrito..i found that the trucks are cheap cause of the low quality meat..overall, CHIPOTLE has the best burritos..

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I finally tried the one by the 1 Mile House, and I believe that they are the best in Vallejo.
Hubby got the extra super for $8 and that shit looked like a loaf of french bread wrapped in foil!

May 11, 2002
What's the name of that mexican joint out there by the waterfront? Granted I live in Nevada now and I haven't been there in about 12 years, anybody know which one I'm talking about? That place was on point.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
So I lived in Vallejo until High School and then Napa until college then Berkeley and Oakland. Vallejo, Napa and Oakland all had hella taco trucks and most of them were good and in Berkeley I lived a block away from a good mexican restaurant. I just moved to Fairfield but where the hell are the taco trucks or at least a good restaurant? Somebody fill me in on this I ate at Adalbertos and it wasn't bad but that shit was way too salty and I felt like I was going to die after I ate it.