Best store to cop some nice fits????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2004
Comin up to seattle tomorrow for the weekend, where are the best spots to get some nice fits for good prices? Where yall shop at?

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Pops Urban and classic fashions
12547 lake city way
seattle, wa 98125
(206)306-0036

I would highly recomend shopping there, its kinda pricey though. And I'd recomend not shopping at boss wear unless you wanna wear the same crap everyone else is wearing.

Aug 14, 2003
LOL HE SAID BOSS WEAR, HELL NO, HE TRYING TO SET YOU UP, EITHER THAT, OR THAT'S ALL HE WEARS LOL.. NAW HOMIE IT DEPENDS WHERE IN SEATTLE YOU'RE GOING TO BE, I DONT WANT YOU RUNNING AROUND ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE JUST TO GET SOME FITS. SO WHAT PART?

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
^^^ HAHAHA ...Ross! And BOSS does have tight fit's but like they said...everybody got all that shit already!

I don't got no BOSS in my wardrobe but I got some other dope shit from in there! There aint anywhere AT ALL out where i'm at so no matter where I get fitted...nobody got that shit over here and probly never seen anything like it either. I guess i'm lucky like that out here hahaha!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Northwest Discount World, you got it right Slim.

The last time I drove by there it looked like they were closed down, but I didn't stop in, so I don't know.

They really don't have that much shit, mostly a ton of South Pole and Johnny Blaze shit, it's cheaper, but not a lot of it is new....at least that's what I found last time I was there...but that was like 3 years ago.