BEST SOUTH SIDE CHICANO RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
If ur talkin bout chicanos in general I gotta say doode from Vegas WIKKED AND SOLDADO JOKE DOGG they haven't put out an album but they usually put out a lot of tracks with DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS oh n don't let me forget them folded from CLICKA ONE I don't listen to a lot of chicano music cuz its the same ol shit useing oldies beats which sounds real corny n they even sound stupid but these doode rip the Mic up hard look em up they'll kill anybody coming out of cali by far

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
If ur talkin bout chicanos in general I gotta say doode from Vegas WIKKED AND SOLDADO JOKE DOGG they haven't put out an album but they usually put out a lot of tracks with DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS oh n don't let me forget them folded from CLICKA ONE I don't listen to a lot of chicano music cuz its the same ol shit useing oldies beats which sounds real corny n they even sound stupid but these doode rip the Mic up hard look em up they'll kill anybody coming out of cali by far
CLICKA ONE IS TIGHT, BUT TO SAY THEYRE BETTER THAN ANY CHICANO RAPPERS FROM CALI IS A BIT OF AN OVERSTATEMENT...

Dec 17, 2004
CLICKA ONE IS TIGHT, BUT TO SAY THEYRE BETTER THAN ANY CHICANO RAPPERS FROM CALI IS A BIT OF AN OVERSTATEMENT...
Nah I wasn't talkin bout CLICK ONE I was talkin bout SOLDADO WIKKED AND SOLDADO JOKE DOGG if u don't believe me look em up they got a song called ESLV they rip it up