Best SLR album?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dak iller said:
IK is a dope cd, but it doesnt have allot of Byrdie and Mad Dogg or any Drama, Thats one big reason why I think Money Motivated is better then IK......

I agree there should have been more of Madd Dogg on IK, but that one verse from Byrdie ate up anything he ever spit on Money Motivated. He came tight on his album, but that's a different story....Drama, well, he's decent, but nothing that I really missed on IK. Plus D-Sane had some filthy ass beats on IK...

Dec 1, 2003
as of now dividez has the best album by far but i think yv might spit some real heat on his new shit so i might be changin gmy mind here in a few months

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Cranky said:
I can't even call it. My favorite changes week to week, or even listen to listen.
lol...

It's easy.....to date it's "Money Motivated". Just because of the impact it had on the Seattle scene when it dropped.....nobody has even come close to competing with it's store sales around here!

2004 will prove to be interesting though.....we have a TON of heat in store for ya'll! Stay tuned......