Best SLR album?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2003
Which CD is or was you feelin the most out of all the SLR CD's...
Their all tyght fosho but the ONE i think is the best is IK... next is Dividenz...

FTS- Full time soldiers
FTS- Money Motivated
IK- Kash me out
SYKO- sykothearpy
Byrdie- Poetic Epidemic
Skuntdunanna- The streetz is enough
Dividenz- Hollow point lyrics
Sarkastik- No gimmiks,no image, straight lyriks

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol, i was about to post this same subjest earlier today...good shit.....and my vote is....

INDEPEDENT KASH-KASH ME OUT

The beats were fuckin savage and the licks were heaters...It's that gangsta shit!

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Money Motivated!!!

I had this CD until some fat kid jumped in my whip and sat on it and snapped it up in pieces.....shit was tragic!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^LOL.....there are more copies of it, so it's not like you can't get a new one from D-Sane.....

Apr 25, 2002
SYKO- sykothearpy or Byrdie- Poetic Epidemic..thing is ive stopped playin both,i think ive offically played both out and each song is burned into my dome.seriously

lately ive been bumpin all fts albums

Nov 1, 2003
CODE said:
Money Motivated!!!

I had this CD until some fat kid jumped in my whip and sat on it and snapped it up in pieces.....shit was tragic!
what are you tryin to say... that I broke your CD when I got in your car 1 time?.... LOL:classic:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
shadow said:
SYKO...SYKOTHERAPY...TO BAD Y'ALL STILL DONT WORK TOGTHER...D-SANE PRODUCING SOME MAC DRE BEATS...OH COY!!!
I personally think that Mac Dre is hella weak now. He used to be tight back in the day....and even when he first got out.....but I haven't heard a single song from him in the past few years that I thought was tight. He raps too damn slow and monotonous now.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
What was that cd he just put out? Thizzle Washington or some shit? I can't remember, but it wasn't very good....

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I personally think that Mac Dre is hella weak now. He used to be tight back in the day....and even when he first got out.....but I haven't heard a single song from him in the past few years that I thought was tight. He raps too damn slow and monotonous now.

I agree totally, I don't see how some people still like his shit.