BEST "ROOKIE ALBUM" FOR 2K6?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEST "ROOKIE ALBUM" FOR 2K6

• HOOD STARS "HOOD REALITY"

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • BAILEY "FUCK YO COUCH"

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • BALANCE "YOUNG & RESTLESS"

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • BIG RICH "FILLORE RICH"

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
that balance shit is gonna be classic shit mane, ive been waiting to here an album by him since i first heard him rappin wit DE and on MSanes album and on leaving the life comp. that shit is gonna be sick i cant wait. next is gonna be bailey the hoodstarz then big rich

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i dont know whats gon be the best but tha ones i wanna hear tha most is dem hoodstars,bailey, and big rich

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Balance and Big Rich also watch for my solo March 2006 features Quinn,Cellski,YaBoy,Laroo,Doonie,Seant,Mac nAK,Hoodstars,2Live crew,Droope,Bslim,EraseE,,Bill$tack.Awax.Smiggdirtee comes with a dvd production by SeanT,MacPacino,Tatem1,Kane,ChollyJ,Maki and more also watch for the beats by the bay soundtrack got some huge things instore for 2006

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Balance should have a solid project. I've liked what I've heard from Bailey so far. Not real big on the Hood stars. Haven't heard of Big Rich. But, I say look for Money Motivated Entertainment to release V.Jones' debut album. It should be a heater mayne.

Oct 19, 2005
Gotham City said:
Balance should have a solid project. I've liked what I've heard from Bailey so far. Not real big on the Hood stars. Haven't heard of Big Rich. But, I say look for Money Motivated Entertainment to release V.Jones' debut album. It should be a heater mayne.
Big Rich ft Ya Boy "Meet The Dealer" you dont know that track

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I have to say BALANCE, his connections and his continous appearances on Mixtapes and events will put his album on top. He will sell 10,000 units in the Bay for sure..... Bailey, Big Rich, have a great possibility, but I think Balance because his name is known in other places. He just hasn't had the Radio Singles, yet!? Dem Hood Starz, they will do very well, but not out sell the other 3....All very talented rappers, well deserving of good sales.