Best Rich the Factor album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
I only have his "Platnium Coated" mix cd. What is his best album to buy? I only need a couple of responses real quick. I know this probably been discussed a million times already.

Apr 8, 2004
I copped that "Factorism"-99' & "Platinum Coated"-03' albums and both were not that good of quality like others were saying. They barely had no bass in em'. But that "Factorism" was definitely a classic album. Out of 11 songs, only 1 that I didn't like. But that "Platinum Coated" was just OK to me. On "Factorism" he was yellin and flowin, and I was feelin that shit. On his new shit he seem like he calmed down some. Kind of remind me of Pastor Troy's ways. I'm definitely gon grab that "Scritch the Scratcha"-98'. How is that "aka the Businessman"-99', "NorthStarSystem"-99', "Tycoon Status"-01', and "Big Thyme"-02'? What's close to "Factorism"?

Apr 8, 2004
And`1 said:
who cares about the sound quality his lyrics are way too real
Yeah, you can hear the lyrics real good. But if he ain't got no bass in his cds, you can't bang that shit in the trunk. His albums shouldn't be soundin like mixtapes. Matter of a fact his "Platnium Coated" mix cd had better quality than his albums. But I'm still gon cop some more of his shit.

Apr 8, 2004
Factorism=classic
Big Thyme=classic
Scritch the Scratcha=4 outta 5 Nutts
Platnium Coated=3 1/2 outta 5 Nutts
Platnium Coated mix cd=3 1/2 outta 5 Nutts
Gettin A Grip=3 outta 5 Nutts

These are the Rich albums that I just ran through. The nigga is raw as hell. I like Rush too.