best rapper too ever come outta the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

best rapper outta tha bay

• Total voters
Jul 11, 2005
JP The 13th said:
where you are FROM is usually where you are RAISED (right? wrong?)
so pac is from baltimore.. str8 up

a nigga can rep wherever he want

"to these punk police, you dont know me/u fuckin wit an Oakland OG/i know its true i wasn't RAISED HERE/but now im paid so now a nigga STAYS HERE"
2Pac on that 3xkrazy song

pac repped and got love wherever he was livin

but my list stays the same

rappin ron
seagram
dru down
agerman
yukmouth
too short

in no order
Niggaz always forgettin about seagram he was hard!!

And i think that list is fucked up pac is not from the bay i love pacs music just as much as the next man but he is not from the bay period. Pac is from baltimore and NYC that's where he was raised he spent a few years in marin city that don't make you a bay rapper..

And mac dre is not the greatest bay rapper imo he is definetily a great entertainer and i can see how he has so many fans, but when you say best rapper i look at someones lyrics, flow, delivery etc... and when it comes to that dre ain't the best in the bay his lyrics was coo but not all that but that's just my opinion.

My list in no order :

short
dru down
yuk
seagram
the team
the old agerman and b.a.

Jul 11, 2005
GAME INSANE said:
IMO...

I went with the Legend MD...I aint really been a Pac fan since Brendas Got a Baby...Too Short is definitly a boss, but I had to go wit MD. I dont think Yuk up there wit them otha cats..Maybe Spice?
You think yuk ain't up there lyrically ????

Or you mean he ain't a legend like them ? I agree with that pac and short are real legends... even tho i think mac dre and yuk are on the same level as far as what they accomplished and legendwise...

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
vickdamonejr said:
that poll sucked, i mean was pac real from tha bay really... really, i say agerman is the best rapper out the bay hands down... that man said " why niggaz so violent, maybe because the built six jails and one college"
yeah
most people on the board wouldn't know nuthin about AG tho
his ONLY downfall as reusin verses

"put a bitch ass nigga in his place/where im from bitch ass niggaz get shot in they face point blank nigga"
might be THE coldest line ever

go head and download SPARKIN FLAMES feat. MOB FIGAZ yall

Jul 1, 2002
wtf pac was from oakland i always heard that foo lived in marin....but shit i voted for tha mac...kinda surprised by that list tho cuz it aint got nobody really on it....even e40...tho i still woulda voted for mac fuckin dre

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
pac didnt start rapping till the bay, so the bay is his center for rapping, as a RAPPER he is from the bay, whats so fucking hard about understanding that? anybody who calls pac a la rapper is a fucking idiot, pac only fucked with death row, cause everybody else left him for dead, and suge was only person who would pay for his bail/appeal. Too shot lived in LA first, guess he is a la rapper to. Guess mac dre aint a crest side rapper either? you peeps are fucking retards.

Feb 9, 2006
yep he started with ray luv and then he joined digital underground his first real bad ass single was same song...shock,humpty,money-b and 2pac...that shit was off the hook