best rapper too ever come outta the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

best rapper outta tha bay

• Total voters
Dec 15, 2005
i went with too short,yukmouth is an assclown and studio gangsta,2pac was way too commercial, and to be honest i dont know why mac dre is even on that list.I dont see whats so great about him at all.He was soft.He wasnt gangsta.He was just about partying and having a good time.

Aug 17, 2004
EastSideOfKC said:
i went with too short,yukmouth is an assclown and studio gangsta,2pac was way too commercial, and to be honest i dont know why mac dre is even on that list.I dont see whats so great about him at all.He was soft.He wasnt gangsta.He was just about partying and having a good time.

Rofl soft? Are you crazy? I guess thats why his homiez merked Fat Tone with a quickness. He was just smart enough to create an image that wasnt the typical west coast gangster shit and it sold so he went with it.

Sep 30, 2005
Whitefang said:
listen to makaveli and the rest of his shit and see if he represents oakland or L.A.....

he is not a bay rapper
He got into the rap game and put out all his early material while he lived in Oakland. Even when he did All Eyez On Me he had to go back and get hella bay rappers on it, Rappin' 4-Tay, Richie Rich, E-40, B-Legit, D-Shot, Dru Down...

Mar 12, 2005
I know most of you would say Pac, but let's be real, when he left Oakland, people remember him as a rapper outta LA, youngters don't know shit that he was from Oakland, after moving from NY, To BAL, to the 510. In my opinion gotta be Too Short he put the Bay on the Map.

Feb 28, 2005
he went from NY to baltimore, to marine to oakland i think...he never did a song called to live and die in the bay, its too live and die in LA...hes my favorite rapper of all time but i dont consider him a bay rapper

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
HOW Y'ALL GONNA VOTE FOR PAC WHEN HE WAS REP'N' "L.A."???
NOT THE BAY!!!:confused:

I KNOW HE HIT THE BAY WHEN HE FIRST HIT CALI, BUT HE REPPED L.A. TO THE FULLEST!!!

I VOTE FOR MAC MUTHAFUCC'N' DRE A.K. KING EL STOOPIDO A.K.A MR. FURLY A.K.A. MR. SHIT ON A MAN!!!

Oct 29, 2003
J-Boeg said:
he went from NY to baltimore, to marine to oakland i think...he never did a song called to live and die in the bay, its too live and die in LA...hes my favorite rapper of all time but i dont consider him a bay rapper

i agree, pac lived a lot of places. he did have roots here with his ma bein a panther and all, but im goin to say any one of those places could say pac was from there. and on the whole pac not bein born here....shit neither was sir too shez. i think there needs to be some guidelines on what is exactly makes the ''best rapper outta tha bay''

Feb 15, 2006
even tho pac wuznt originally from the bay, he still has love from me here and imma give my vote for him, cuz he wuz on sum real ass shit...not like the rest rnt...but i got the most love for pac.

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
Meandme said:
I know that, but you can't call 2Pac a "New York rapper" either...
where you are FROM is usually where you are RAISED (right? wrong?)
so pac is from baltimore.. str8 up

a nigga can rep wherever he want

"to these punk police, you dont know me/u fuckin wit an Oakland OG/i know its true i wasn't RAISED HERE/but now im paid so now a nigga STAYS HERE"
2Pac on that 3xkrazy song

pac repped and got love wherever he was livin

but my list stays the same

rappin ron
seagram
dru down
agerman
yukmouth
too short

in no order

Jan 13, 2006
Whitefang said:
listen to makaveli and the rest of his shit and see if he represents oakland or L.A.....

he is not a bay rapper

NOt A BAY RAPPER!!! listen to R U still Down, hes talking about oakland thru the WHOLE CD, look at his old school videos they was all shot in the town, the nigg even made a song called oakland, u gotta be a cupcake ass square nigga to say pac aint a bay rapper!........ill tell u about these soft cheesecake ass niggaz these days.........!

Nov 5, 2004
Anyone who says Pac didn't rep the Bay is either a punk kid who never even heard or saw Pac when he was still alive, or a square who never listened to his albums, just the singles.