Best rapper Stockton 209 has to offer?? best rapper alive?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
ARENT YOU THE DOJA CLIK GROUPIE AND JOCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM AND ONLY TALK ABOUT DOJA CLIK?
Yeah that's him. And he's the only mothafucka that vouched for C-Lim but for whatever reason wasn't around when Hot One's showed up in North Stockton exposing C-Lim

norcal 209 u always posting some gay shit making Stockton look bad. Its already bad enough that mojority of the artist out there are wack & the very few decent artist/producers out there can't seem 2 get a break besides Hallway Productions who did some tracks on Ice Cubes last album.

We steady fighting for our respect but u seem to enjoy bringing 209 down with this gay shit. Go drown yourself in your mamas toilet.

Feb 8, 2007
yeah whatever.. i support all 209 artist who at least got us known from knowledgebone to my niggaz mike d and willie white.. to yes my niggaz from doja clik i grew up wit antidote in riverbank/townhome.. him peebodie and ren has repped 209 nationwide.. even if you dont like them they got alot of fans out of the stockton area.. i dont wanna see us look this bad that why im ridin on this whack shit.. cause its horrible.. and the bay is gonna think this is the best we got??? and i know you hate on doja clik but you gotta admit this is all bad for 209.. so yeah im a air out his weak ass shit!! evil G you do say some real shit from time to time but you gotta stop over hatin on cats too!! im just reppin my folks and this dude self proclaims hes the king of all the rappers in stockton??

here is some funnystyle shit from Kc then..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyCQOuckbqg&feature=related

is that better? at least cali thugs dont act like this??

you must agree evil g

May 30, 2006
yeah whatever.. i support all 209 artist who at least got us known from knowledgebone to my niggaz mike d and willie white.. to yes my niggaz from doja clik i grew up wit antidote in riverbank/townhome.. him peebodie and ren has repped 209 nationwide.. even if you dont like them they got alot of fans out of the stockton area.. i dont wanna see us look this bad that why im ridin on this whack shit.. cause its horrible.. and the bay is gonna think this is the best we got??? and i know you hate on doja clik but you gotta admit this is all bad for 209.. so yeah im a air out his weak ass shit!! evil G you do say some real shit from time to time but you gotta stop over hatin on cats too!! im just reppin my folks and this dude self proclaims hes the king of all the rappers in stockton??

here is some funnystyle shit from Kc then..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyCQOuckbqg&feature=related

is that better? at least cali thugs dont act like this??

you must agree evil g
And now ur hatin on Tech. Homie how old are u? Trufully. And fuck a Cali Thugs are pety. Hell, in the Mafia a thug is just a street soldier. A workerin the mob that's @ the bottom of the barrell.

And who cares if this nigga calls himself the King of Stockton. He's the only person callin himself that shit. Get over it.