BEST PUSSU YOUVE EVER HAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
matter fact fuck that. sigs off. like, i have to see nonficktion in real life every once in a while. hes gonna seriously get to the point with me where im not even gonna see him, im just gonna see stars and a fuckin sailor hat.

nigga suckin on a toe like white boys suck on vaporizer mouthpieces

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
IS IT JUST ME OR DOES SHE HAVE SANDEL DIRT MARKS ON TOP OF HER FOOT LIKE SHE DIDNT WASH HER FEET OR TOOK A SHOWER RECENTLY?!.....DAMMMM!,LOL...THAT AINT NO SUN TAN,LOL....AND WUTS UP WITH THAT LIL PINKY TOE AND THAT DIRT SMUG ON TOP OF IT ,OR IS THAT A LIL HAIR PATCH OR SUMTHING!...LOOKING LIKE SAUSAGE WITH RED LIKE GEORGE LOPEZ SAID,LOL!...BUT IN THIS CASE,..PINK!,LOL..DAMM NO TACO OR HOT SAUCE AT LEAST?!......U'S NASTY HOMIE!,LMAO..

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
AY GAS,..U STILL GONNA PASS HIM THE BLUNT TO HIT IT IF AND WHEN U SEE HIM AGAIN IN REAL LIFE?......EECK!.......I THINK NON FICKTION IS GONNA HAVE TO PACK HIS OWN BOWL OR ROLL HIS OWN JOINT FROM NOW ON!.....LMAO

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
WELL THAT BIG CHUBBY FOOT GOT ALOT OF DETAIL ON IT MORE THEN MY RIDE OUT SIDE,....I CANT HELP IT!....I MEAN LOOK AT IT!...LOL

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
AY GAS,..U STILL GONNA PASS HIM THE BLUNT TO HIT IT IF AND WHEN U SEE HIM AGAIN IN REAL LIFE?......EECK!.......I THINK NON FICKTION IS GONNA HAVE TO PACK HIS OWN BOWL OR ROLL HIS OWN JOINT FROM NOW ON!.....LMAO
see i already thought about that. and luckily for me, i quit smoking blunts, and nonfickt quit smoking altogether. yeah, see thats not going down now. ever.

imma be smokin the blunt and its gon look liek a skinny toe and shit

he gon wanna lick the blunt, nope

Oct 21, 2002
the best pea soup well must have been after i got back from fishin it was kinda cold got home it was nice and warm and i just dug into that pea soup till there was no liquid left in the orfice then about a hour later it gave me the gas

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^^^...YEA,..U GUYS GETTING ALL FREAKY LIKE THAT AND YOU ONLY TOOK 1 PIC?...COME ON NOW NEPHEWW,..DONT BE HOLDIN OUT!,LOL..SHOW DAT SHIT!

ALL OF A SUDDEN I GOT A CRAVING FOR SUM PIG FEET,..AND I AINT EVER HAD IT IN MY LIFE!...HMMMM?!....LOL

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
LMAO That sig pic is classic.This thread is fuckin hilarious, LOL @ Banned from sharing drinks/blunts/ food.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
UBEEZY jealous lol

you need to get yourself some good pussy so you can get that kinda treatment UBeezy

step your vaginal pubic hair stubble game up beezy