Best produced Sac album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Ya my main reason for the thread is to see what may have been missed by myself or others. Sac had an amazing run in mid 90s with slept on classic material.

I often relate it to 90s Memphis. 3-6 and 8ball/mjg got most the shine, but the amount of good material out of memphis staggering. One of my all time favorite rap albums; Tom Skeemask- Too wild for the world...hella slept on

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Ant Banks had a dope one on Crisis Crazy Real Insane
Do you remember what track? I wouldn't have thought they had production like that

Loaded is the best (produced) album out of Sacramento

J-macks first albums also had some nice production

Lil pigg pen- the Hogg in me, was dope also. It was mostly produced by a dude named Lokei
That J-Mack did have some tight production. I remember I got that 1, cuzz I liked how he flowed on Hollow Tip's album/s. So it's Lokei n not Loki, who rapped w/Lynch?

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Do you remember what track? I wouldn't have thought they had production like that

That J-Mack did have some tight production. I remember I got that 1, cuzz I liked how he flowed on Hollow Tip's album/s. So it's Lokei n not Loki, who rapped w/Lynch?
The song banks did was "Just Loungin".. real dope beat

And loki and lokei are 2 diff people

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
86, 80 siccs, eighty six... that dude was my homies neighbor. He was working on an album back around that time (around 2000). Idk if it ever dropped, but I usually used to see him on North Sac stuff. I think for a minute he might have been working with King James (a fresno dude who somewhat established his career in Sac).. yall remember King James? Lol

Apr 19, 2006
i thought young joker who's laughin' at cha had a pretty dope production. its hard to say what was best most shit that was coming out of sac in the era was so filthy.