BEST PIRU ARTIST OF ALL TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
KeG said:
He really use to be a Crip? I remember reading about that awhile back but I didn't think it was true. I thought it was just someone else who happened to have the same name.

How can someone just switch sides and still be accepted.
I feel you on that but it aint unheard of. i originally thought someone was hating when I first heard it but my homie put me up on it I think he was locked up wit em, sometimes that shit gets lost in my memory but he knew alot of shit from being locked up like how alot of them aint bangin as hard as they rap ( like thats a secret) he told me the hoovers had keke loco ( n.o.t.s.) hemmed up fuckin him up over shit he said on wax he gave it up to b brazy he also said his homie from his hood knocked out lunchmeat from crenshaw mafia but all the same he said lunchmeat was a real rider though.

I forgot mausberg was real tight

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
[BATMAN]
I wake up in the morning pop my clip up in my shit
I'm puttin' in work, smokin' a Crab like a bigarette
One more Crab have to die niggas wonder why
I sit back relax - in the cut - as his mama cry
His homies want some get back
But they can get a toe-tag and that's what you get
For takin' out your nasty flue rag
The bust - bust with the click
?? they call this true flue
I smoke the whole Crab crew
Your baby mamas too, and you
My name is evil Bat and I'm a rebel and a soldier
I'm sparkin' like some folders
E-Rickets like I told ya
I got you Crab Rickets on the tip of your toes
And you be all on my jock
Cause you be diggin' my flows
And D.J. Quik I took your beat
Now I'm lookin' for you
Wassup?!
To them Bloods and them Pirus
You Rickets just be talkin' I be spittin' that heat
Give it up for this Swan East Side M-S-B

Jun 12, 2005
I WOULA HAVE TO SAY, GAME,QUICK,2ND TO NONE, BLOODY MARY, MAUSEBURG,GORILLA BLACK,AND YES GORILLA BLACK GREW UP IN LAUDERS PARK IN COMPTON AND OF COURSE THERE PIRUS'.

Jun 15, 2005
^^^baby scar is very berious with it...dig his shit...

...if you're from diego, then you might have heard of Gelo...dude is well-skilled, but doesnt do a whole lot of bangin on wax...

...I know Damu is from Da Brims, but his name is gotdamn Damu and he spits nice...give him his due...

...but of course, Quik gets his all the way around...