Best "football" movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Not saying this is the best football movie, or my favorite for that matter but I watched it by chance one day and it was pretty fucking good. Anyone else seen Everybody's All-American?

That linebacker Alvin Mack was by far the most interesting character in the movie....That crazy ass steroid using white boy was also hilarious...I remember after that movie came out my homeboy was like " I hope they make a part 2 of the Program where that linebacker makes a come back".....lol....The Qb Joe Kane was boring to watch...lol.
I agree those two characters are part of what made the movie and the QB was quite boring. I still to this day wonder if that urine "transplant" is feasible.

Feb 5, 2006
"Any Given Sunday" is like the "Apocalypse Now" of sports films. The confrontations, the ego trips, the speeches, the fights, the double crosses.... That shit was so real The NFL pulled a military play and "disavowed all knowledge of any such operation".

Sep 29, 2003
My favorite would be Friday Night Lights by a landslide, but I thoroughly enjoyed Gridiron Gang, that movie surprised the hell outta me. The Longest Yard (both) is very good too...