Best ECCR beats?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I love Woodie's production, but I gotta say the really outstanding beats are Dirty Deeds and The Un4given (the latter being the better). What do yall think?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
none of the new shit impresses me at all but mind games, the way you feel and a handful of the other earlier ones are hella tight.

Nov 2, 2002
Yea, fuck how you feelin and dirty deeds have the best beats.

but the WORST beat ECCR has ever made is KEEP IT TO YOURSELF,
DAMN, that shit makes it sound like all my speakers are blown whenever i play that. other than that, its a dope song

Apr 25, 2002
id say.."callin your bluff"...."mind games"....."demonz N my sleep"

"where im from"......."ghetto sickness"......."mob livin"(alot of folks aint feelin the song but i love that shit)

Jun 14, 2002
"GHETTO SICKNESS","DIRTY FELLAZ","FUCK HOW YA FEELIN' ","JUST WANNA FUCK","GATS -N- RIVALS","-N- THA BAY","DEMONZ -N- MY SLEEP","WHAT HAPPENED","JOURNEY,"HOW WE RIDE","GRAVEYARD SHIFT","CALLIN' YA BLUFF",SO MANY SICK BEATS.TO HARD TO SAY THE SICKEST.BUT IF I HAD TO NAME ONE.....
"DIRTY FELLAZ" OR "FUCK HOW YA FEELIN' ".BUT I MITE CHANGE MY THOUGHTS WIT' THE RELEASE OF NORTHERN EXPOZURE 5.