Best Ecay Uno Song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
Good Lookin Yall. I been workin hard on my next projects & I just wanted 2 connect wit the siccness, get some opinoins, & capitalize on what was right about my last ones. I'll let yall know more about what I got cookin in a short minute.

Jul 10, 2002
@Young K9, what up folx. I just been jumpin around homie. I still got the same #, holla @ me!
@Southend, Operation Elimination is in the siss shop all day.
peace

Apr 26, 2002
sup ecay, u already kno how i'm feelin bout your music from past posts, i was jus wondering if u still havin other producers on ur next album? fold.

Jun 2, 2004
on a seperate note: ecay's hook writing skills are major and shouldnt go unknown. think about the hook to "U Turn Me" and the way he sung that. no other daygo artist could do it like that

Apr 26, 2002
Baby G said:
on a seperate note: ecay's hook writing skills are major and shouldnt go unknown. think about the hook to "U Turn Me" and the way he sung that. no other daygo artist could do it like that
word, me and my girl were talkin bout that tha other day. ecay is a genius when it comes to hooks. i'm feelin his hooks on operation elimination a lil tougher than mental scars, but both are dope. fold.

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
Who's Ecay Uno? I hope he's playin too!

Theres too many - out of the discs I have, my favorites (in no specific order) would probably be;

So little time & Still Gang Bangin (Mental Scars)
3 Ring Circus, Have Minz & Pieces (Operation Elimination)
I Don't Care & Neva b Changed (Leery Gang)

Not very specific, I know - but how am I meant to choose the top 5? Keep doin what your doing Ecay, Imma get your next album for sure regardless!

Jul 10, 2002
@Spoon, yeah I'm tryin 2 work w/other producers. I just aint had no other Dago producers hit me w/no hot beats yet. So, as of now... It's all me baby...
We'll see though. I was lookin 2 connect w/some other Dago producers & beat makers, plus let some other niggas get some shine on one of my albums but aint nobody stepped up yet so u know... game DON'T wait

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
Ecay Uno said:
@Spoon, yeah I'm tryin 2 work w/other producers. I just aint had no other Dago producers hit me w/no hot beats yet. So, as of now... It's all me baby...
We'll see though. I was lookin 2 connect w/some other Dago producers & beat makers, plus let some other niggas get some shine on one of my albums but aint nobody stepped up yet so u know... game DON'T wait

personally i think that your raps sound best on your own beats.

by the way, check ya private messages...

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Ecay Uno said:
Ecay I dont know if un lieutenant emailed ya or left a pm,but he got some heat as well,One of my homies ..spoony loc was bumpin a song and I was like who made that he said he didnt know then the verse came on and it was the other homie deesta...Deesta was holdin out doin shit on the D.L. hahahah anyways he said unlieutenant made the beat
hear that song here http://www.myspace.com/deesta

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
50cal said:
Ecay I dont know if un lieutenant emailed ya or left a pm,but he got some heat as well,One of my homies ..spoony loc was bumpin a song and I was like who made that he said he didnt know then the verse came on and it was the other homie deesta...Deesta was holdin out doin shit on the D.L. hahahah anyways he said unlieutenant made the beat
hear that song here http://www.myspace.com/deesta

thanks for the props homie! but the song we did with deesta was on some mixtape type of shit. so we used other people's beats. that beat is from ATL's "sex, money and music"
anyway, i also think that song is off the hook.

peep our mixes at www.flagshiprecords.de